Not taking care of the house of a man who wants to have an affair with me/husband hit by car

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not taking care of the house of a man who wants to have an affair with me/husband hit by car

Post by redeeminglove on Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:24 am

Can anybody offer me some insight to my dream? I feel extremely nervous!

I had a dream that I was down the street from my old elementary school. There was a man whose house I was supposed to take care of. I had slacked and his house was a mess when he returned. He wanted to have an affair with me, and although I was tempted, I refused. He moved away with his girlfriend. I went back to my husband.

Next thing I know, I am with my husband and we are walking side-by-side down a street. A car comes up from behind us and hits my husband. My husband was no longer in the scene; I did not see any injuries or the aftermath of him being hit by a car. He just disappeared. I did not believe my husband was dead. The next thing I know, the man who wanted to have an affair was back and I knew my husband was dead.

Does anybody know if this is a literal or symbolic dream? I am pregnant and have been told by Christian women who have had children that this dream along with other bad dreams are due to pregnancy and my mind recognizing how much I need my husband to be able to have and effectively be able to protect this baby... but the idea of my hubby dying makes me really uneasy.

Thank you

Last edited by redeeminglove on Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:26 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top