A revival at the workplace?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A revival at the workplace?

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:01 pm

Had a dream that I was standing towards the back of the restaurant where I work next to this guy that has a crush on me IRL. We both have the same nickname and I wanted everyone to see just how "good we looked together." lol! A woman customer wanted me to fill up her styrofoam tea cup with water. As I went to the back sink to fill up the water cup, all of a sudden the cup got too heavy and I couldn't hold it; there was a huge hole in the cup (as if someone had taken a bite out of it) and water kept spewing out! The owner of the store passed by me and was talking on the cordless phone as he went into a nearby office that has glass windows on the door IRL and closed the door.

He came out and assisted me moments later and water spewed in a tidal wave everywhere in the back of the restaurant! All the equipment got wet! People were standing around and looking like, "uh oh" as if i was going to get in trouble. I remember my face and hair was wet and I had on a maroon/burgandy colored towel as if I had just gotten out of the shower! I wanted everyone to see how "desirable" I looked in that state! lol! Anyway, the owner turned on some gigantic fan (that I couldn't see but could hear the "buzzing noise" and every drop of water was then dried up!) WHEW!! :clap:

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A revival at the workplace?

Post by lola21st on Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:35 pm

Hi Desiree -

This isn't an interpretation just a thought...so many of your dreams are prophetic, I wonder if the Lord is showing you an upcoming problem at the restaurant that ends up getting resolved?

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:19 pm

Hey girlie!
Glad to hear from you again! Again...you could be right on this one, we will just have to see!
thanks again for your help and response
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:40 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top