Jordan River !!! PLEASE HELP !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan River !!! PLEASE HELP !!!

Post by king Rex on Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:10 pm

I dreamed what seem to be a progress motion until I encountered a being looking like my mother,
she then told me, I have been inquiring or trying to cross the Jordan River but she wants me to know
not only does, they [don't know what 'they' represent] only work during the day but do work at night as well.

I suddenly woke up and was troubled in my spirit !!!

Please Help Me !!!

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jordan River !!! PLEASE HELP !!!

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:44 pm

Ok just want to clarify some things first... Was this person a human being, or angelic? And was the word that "you have been trying to cross the Jordan river and these beings work day and night?"

I am at a place right now in my life where the Lord is moving me into the Promised Land, but to get there I must first cross the Jordan river...He has told me I will cross over without even getting my feet wet :) perhaps the Lord gave you this dream to let you know that He has sent His angels to help you through a trying time, to get you through something that stands in your way of Gods Best..Just some thoughts.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by king Rex on Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:55 am

The person was in a human form of my mother, but she sounded like she was the one with these beings and they are trying to stop me from crossing !!!

Please HELP !!!

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:28 am

Oh. Hang on I have some scriptures that may help....

Ephesians 6:11-12 (NIV)
[11] Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devilís schemes. [12] For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

I have another question...Is your mother not supportive of what God is accomplishing in your life?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by king Rex on Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:06 am

Thank you soooo much Laura ! I just finished praying with my wife and kids... You just said what the LORD put into my spirit, to put on the full armor of GOD. You know I do also believe strongly in my heart that she is a pretender, because this is the second dream I have had of her,

In the first dream she bluntly told me ...I will not get what the LORD has promised me !!!
I have been praying against all their evil thoughts but what baffles me is that she is also a believer, whether fake or GOD's own, I can't say because outwardly she prays and proclaim the WORD of GOD sometimes sharing it with the entire family...I hope you do see or feel my deliemma now. Its been very difficult my sister but I know my redeemer lives...
I really don't know why! Either secretly she dislike me or my wife or what the LORD is doing in my life, I will never know and to be more personal to you... they have acquired all the material stuff you can think of and on the flipside, my family and I lives in a small place yet they always try to make us want what they have and is not in my nature to covet because I know my LORD will provide all and more for me !!! Please HELP ME in prayers, I need as many spiritual warriors to agree with me to pray, as to for GOD to reveal the true nature of what is happening in my life now, and also fulfil is purpose for my life and for the Fire in Heaven to struck down any form of force or principalities that has risen against my household. GOD Bless and Keep you and thank you in advance for your help.

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:52 pm

I do understand what you mean! I will stand in prayer with you! No weapon the enemy has formed against you shall prosper!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by renewal on Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:25 pm

I'm not an interpreter, & I'm going out on a limb here. I have a very old, about 50 page book, about "the Spirit of Jezebel". As soon as I read your statement, 1st thing,I know nothing about the crossing of the river Jordan, but secondly, this sounds just like the people in the book described their experiences with the spirit of Jezebel. Several people from the same church were having dreams such as yours, & it turned out to be a woman from their church causing those dreams in a way.
So in essence, the dreams were casued by someone they knew, who was opposed actually to church fellowship,who was posessesed or rather oppressesed I think , by the demon Jezebel. The book claimed that this spirit's purpose is to stop church fellowship or become a member herself & disrupt the congregation & turn them against each other. It progressed further, so it really shouldn't be taken lightly. I can't give you any suggesttions in Spiritual warfare but the Bible has it's examples. Sorry for bringing it up if it's not appropriate. Either way, I pray it soon gets resolved & you have peace.

renewal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:40 am

Oh yes it does sound like Jezebel! I'm in agreement with Daisy...it does help me to know when I'm dealing with the spirit of Jezebel because I know how to pray or what to pray against. The spirit of Jezebel tries to put extreme fear in my heart and is a controlling spirit.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by king Rex on Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:12 pm

So that means the Jezebel spirit is working through my mother? though she is very spiritual or appears as such? OR could it be some evil spirit using her image, but then again arises the question of why should an evil spirit take her form to speak vain fearful words ????

STILL NEEDS ANSWERS !!!

PS: Thank you all for your prayers and support, I am really in good spirits now, I have been praying all night and I feel great, GLORY be to our LORD !!! Amen.

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:24 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top