Violent neighbor, carrying a young boy to washroom

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Violent neighbor, carrying a young boy to washroom

Post by Jazzy on Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:03 pm

I was driving a familiar long stretch of road (length exaggerated in dream), and I stopped at someone's house to ask a question. I wanted to know if they were still okay with having a meeting at their house (although this person wasn't in our club, he was willing to let us use his house since it was big enough. I also don't know the person who answered the door in my dream but still spoke with them normally as if it was nothing). He said yes it's no problem and was very welcoming. I told him I'll let my club members know. I got in my car to leave, backed up, and realized I'd have to drive through the neighbor's yard to make a circle and leave the driveway. This neighbor's house was set up as if their house was in this guy's backyard. As I'm making my circle to exit, I drive in front of the neighbors porch and I see this young boy, I'm guessing 7 years old, come outside with a shotgun or rifle whichever has the long barrel. He points it at my car and shoots but misses, and I try to drive off. He started yelling, "I'm gonna get my momma!" And in my dream, I knew him getting his mother was extremely bad news because I felt she could easily knock me out with one shot! I'm able to grasp a hold of my car, but I hesitate because I didn't want to drive recklessly. My confidence kicked in and I knew I just had to floor it out of there. I'm driving extremely fast to leave their yard, and the young boy starts shooting his rifle one slow shot at a time towards my car. He misses each time and I remember thinking he must have horrible aim. While speeding to exit, it was as if his head and the looong barrel of the gun was resonating in my passenger's window, like a huge bobble-head, which made me get out of their even faster. I realized I was just imagining his head there when I looked over. And while looking that direction, from the corner of my eye I saw the mother's shadow approaching their front door. By that time, I successfully made it out of their yard.

The dream transitioned and I make it to my apartment complex. The set up was very different. It was more open because trees were cut down to build new houses. However, there were no houses yet, but bareness from the woods being gone. I don't remember what all happened, but I do distinctly remember watching over someone or a few people. Somehow I end up waist-deep in a pool with at least two other people. I knew we weren't supposed to be in there, and I didn't get in intentionally but I forgot why I did. I don't recall many other events after this, but I remember seeing one new tiny house. I thought the house was too small and couldn't believe they wanted to make a neighborhood out these small houses. I also remember walking back towards the pool to the washroom. There was a notification that the people who were in the pool had to wash off due to an unknown chemical irritant in the pool. This young boy who was also in the pool asked why we had to wash. I wasn't sure how to explain it him, so I just told him to come with me. He started pouting because he didn't want to go. I started to feel really itchy from the chemical, but I didn't want to tell him that or even show that I was itching because I felt it would have scared him. I ended up lifting up this boy to carry him to the washroom. The entrance was about 200 ft away with the door open and I could see washers and dryers and assumed there were showers in there too. The dream ended with me walking and carrying him to the washroom.

Are there any thoughts about this? I believe I know what this dream is concerning, well the 1st portion at least, but I am still unclear on a few things. Are there further thoughts on the symbolism, especially in the 2nd portion? Thank you.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Violent neighbor, carrying a young boy to washroom

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:21 pm

I'm not sure what it is about other than being a symbolic dream for a situation in your life that you would like to escape from.

It seems like the kind of dream that turns out to be a bunch of symbolic bits and pieces of things that will happen within the same time frame in the near future.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:09 pm

Hi Mia thank you for your comment!

This dream has somewhat manifested. I thought the 1st dream was symbolic, but it was more literal. I am still unsure about the 2nd part of the dream. All the actions and symbols still aren't completely clear, but there is a general picture here:

I recently found out that a freshman from my campus was shot in the head on accident by his brother who was cleaning his shotgun for hunting season. Sadly he was pronounced dead at the hospital. In my dream, I thought the boy with gun was about 7 years old, and this incident happened 7 days later.

Also in my dream, the first time the young boy shot at me, I remember thinking geez he's my own kind, why is he doing this? I woke up wondering if it meant he's my own race, or my own club member... but I brushed it off and ended up not adding that thought in my description. After the incident occurred, I thought maybe "he's my own kind" meant he's my own family, my own brother in this instance, since it was his very own brother who accidentally shot him.

I didn't know the boy who went to my school, and I didn't recognize him when I saw his picture either. But I saw a picture of his house and I thought yes that's how it looked in my dream.

Also in my dream I felt like I was a target but successfully escaped. Sadly this boy was shot on accident and was unfortunate to lose his life... that just bewilders me.

I am keeping his family in prayers and continuing to seek understanding about this.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:44 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top