MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Post by Lori Lane on Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:10 pm

:christmasbulbs I just wanted to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and to say how much I have enjoyed all of you! Also wanted to say thank you for letting me share the insights that I have had on your dreams. Unfortuantly I have only had one dream in 3 months that I can remember. So very quiet for me.

May the Lord Bless each and everyone of you. May your homes be filled with the love of Christ and your cupboards full of bounty. Lord bless all of them with every spiritual blessing and over flow of your Holy Spirit. May they grow in faith, strength, ministries, visions, and your love. Lord thank you, that your mercy and kindness follow them all the days of ther lives... In Jesus Name. Amen.

Love in Jesus, Lori

Last edited by Lori Lane on Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:42 pm

Lori,

:christmasbulbs

Thanks so much. You are such a blessing. We are so thrilled to have you in the family. I pray your Christmas is just as blessed as the blessings you send to us.

Love in Jesus and He is the reason for the season

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:03 am

Yes I am in an agreement with both of you, for you. :huh?: I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and desire all of you to step into a new season over flowing with Milk and honey. May you be debt free and living in abundance of your inheritance in the Kingdom. May his face shine upon you and your lives be filled with new wine and new anointing and a fresh fire. May you be clothed in new garments for the year ahead and may we continue to grow more and more into his image and be filled to over flowing in his love for the one in front of us.

Blessings
Jeanie :christmasbulbs

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top