2 Strange Dreams...yes, its me again!lol

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 Strange Dreams...yes, its me again!lol

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:16 am

Here are two strange dreams I had last night (kinda got me thinking). Let me know what God tells you:

Dream #1
One of my old friends (who I don't hang out with anymore in real life), invited me to play a game with her at a gym/auditorium. There were lots of people on the gym floor and we all would touch a white ball. (I don't remember getting involved at all in the game-just observing) The girl had on a dark purple jacket/shirt with black sunglasses on. She began prophesying to certain people in the large crowd. She prophesied to my current friend saying that "God wanted to connect/expose her to someone from her past"? (don't remember the exact words, but the first thing I thought about was her meeting up with one of her old boyfriends from the past; restore situation?) My friend (who was prophesied to and standing in a line of people in front of me) looked back at me (I guess as confirmation and seeing if I heard what the girl said). I smiled at her to try to get her attention, but I don't think she saw me. I just continued to listen to the prophesies.
side note: I wonder if soon I will be getting a divine revelation-just like the other dream I had with the prophetess? ...hhmmm.

Dream #2
I'm at some event going on at someone's house in their basement. I remember sitting at a table and the television was on (I think a sport was on) I was eating food and two white guys are there. One of the guys had on a white t-shirt, khaki pants, and brown hair). In my peripheral he was doing stunts (jumping up in the air,et). The second guy (who was cute), was sitting beside me in a folding chair. I remember having my hair in two puffy poinytails on the top of my head and wearing a light blue shirt with white capri pants (I had this same outfit on in another dream recently), The guy who was doing the gymnastics was trying to tease me. I saw a bowl of chips on the table (RUFFLES?) and started playfully throwing pieces at the guy next to me, hitting him in the face. He threw chips at me too, flirting with me and smiling. The other guy kept trying to interrupt us by saying annoying things? what's up with this one?

thanks for your help, I really appreciate it
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 Strange Dreams...yes, its me again!lol

Post by unaday* on Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:33 pm

Hi Desiree :0)
My thoughts of your first dream were more like could this be a warning be careful of false prophecy...only becaue the 'prophetess' was wearing sunglasses- meaning you couldn't see her eyes...there is a little saying that the eyes are the window to the soul- why were her eyes hidden? Regular glasses have sometimes symbolized someone who has 'clear' vision into the future...but she had on shades...

Second dream
Are there two guys in real life interested in you but there is one that you gravitate to more?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:06 pm

The girl who gave the prophecy is someone that is not saved in real life but she knows the word--so what you said makes sense. I have been thinking about "prophets" alot lately, I don't want to be easily deceived by those who aren't authentic or hearing from God! I wonder why she told my friend something but not me? I was just observing.

I do know two people who could possibly like me, but I think this dream may be geared toward men that I will possibly meet in the future? I don't know though (one may try to stop someone else from liking me or vy for my attention too-its crazy!) I THINK TOO HARD!!lol
thanks again
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:10 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top