He was shot holding me in a dream...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

He was shot holding me in a dream...

Post by naidreamer on Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:19 am

Good Morning:

I am a little concerned about a dream a friend of mine had about us. Him and I are courting one another in reality. However, one day he had a dream that he was holding me really tight as if in an embrace. He could feel something pulling me away from him but he couldn't see it. He continued to hold me tight as I was being pulled towards a red light. Before he knew it he was being shot in the shoulder (which just so happens to be the same shoulder he dislocated in the past) but he continued to hold me. The dream ended. Can anyone help me interpret his dream?

naidreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: He was shot holding me in a dream...

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:21 pm

The Bible says, "To love one another as I have loved You," There is no greater love than to lay down your life for your friends.

That is the love of Christ. That is the only thing that comes to my mind when I read your dream entry. I hope this helps some.

Daughter

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman on Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:44 pm

Have their been any problems in this relationship or a "3rd Party"? any control issues?

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:53 pm

watchman,

I am thinking your on to something here......

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Response

Post by naidreamer on Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:48 am

Funny you should ask that question Watchman. I am usually controlling the friendship with stipulations to avoid getting hurt. I've attempted to run from the relationship/friendship due to anxiety from past experiences, ecetera. Any thoughts behind that? Also, thanks for your scripture "Daughter of God."

Last edited by naidreamer on Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding a sentence)

naidreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman on Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:44 am

Naidreamer:
This is only an interpretation of what was placed in my spirit as i read your dream, please receive in love: first i would like to say to pray for healing in your thoughts,life,mind, and emotions. whatever past hurts you have need to be brought to the surface and healed in Jesus name. This emotional turmoil needs to be put to a stop and these things come out by fasting and praying. God loves you soooo much huggins some times when people have hurt us we will have our guard up because we don't want to be hurt or rejected again.

This young man seems to really love you and have feelings for you. I was sensing "control" when i read this dream but you confirmed it when you said you control the relationship. That is why he was "shot" because control can become abuse. Thats not a good thing. Pray and ask God to bind up the spirit of control and rejection. I think that if you will let Go and let God there is someone who will bring you personal happiness.

:yes:

Red light could have meant that your were drawing to place or situation you need not be. Also pray and ask God to take away fear. God has not given us the spirit of fear. but power and a sound mind.The Enemy is tricky - he knows that he can only really make us ineffective by hitting us where itís most vital - our faith and love. He makes us self-centered so that we cannot function in the full assurance and power of our faith. He takes the joy and peace we once knew and replaces it, over time little by little, with rejection, fear and pain. But, the grace that shines through is this: Jesus is the opposite of all of that - the antidote, the remedy! Heís Truth personified. He restores instead of stealing. He rebuilds instead of tearing down, and that which He rebuilds is beautiful. He is Life itself! In laying down His life, He restores life to us.

I hope this was helpful
be blessed

praiseGod

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by naidreamer on Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:51 pm

To God be the glory! Thank you Watchman, as I have received all that you've said in love. Selah!

naidreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:01 am

Excellent Watchman, just excellent! God bless,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:35 am

thumbs I agree!!!!!

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman on Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:10 am

Naidreamer:

I am glad this helped you and i am going to send you a private message.

be blessed my sister

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by naidreamer on Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:51 am

Thank you! I look forward to hearing from you.

naidreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top