Other Women

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Other Women

Post by SeekingUnderstanding on Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:23 pm

There is a guy I like but we havent spoken in a while. Yet I keep having dreams, 3 so far, of him with other women. In the dreams we are interacting and at some point there is another woman involved.

The most recent is I go to his house to visit and his bed is very messy. He pulls the covers off a woman, who I didnt notice, and tells her its time to leave. She doesn't protest, just leaves, and she's clearly pregnant. I ask is she pregnant with your child and he replies no its just a neighborhood girl. I could see the women standing on the street from his window and she looked very disconnected and unhappy. I remember feeling disgusted and making an excuse to leave.

Another is I visit his home to drop off something. When I get there he's sitting at a large round table at the base of his steps. We are talking and another girl comes up and they are talking and laughing together. They didnt acknowledge me. I got up to go to my car and he follows behind me but in his own car and the girl in the passenger side. Looking in my rear view mirror I noticed he was staring at me with a worried look on his face.

I can remember the 3 dream. Do anyone have any direction?

SeekingUnderstanding

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Other Women

Post by Shan on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:21 pm

Hi SeekingUnderstanding,

I'm not an interpreter, but it seems to me that these are warning dreams. I know I don't know anything about your situation, but I'd at least be cautious and put the matter before the Lord if you haven't already.

Shannon

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top