Japanese Girl vs. Black Bear, Psalm 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Japanese Girl vs. Black Bear, Psalm 12

Post by Jordanriver8 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:17 pm

In the dream Kirk Cameron was teaching a class a writing assignment about God. He wanted to hear from the kids about their thoughts about God. He shared about his relationship with Christ and people were grumbling and complaining about it.

I remember a little japanese girl coming to me wanting to tell me what she thought. She was overcome with emotion. She shared how she was born and raised in the mountains in Japan and her village was all she had known but she believed in Jesus. One day a huge black bear came into her village and destroyed it and she was the only survivor. She said the bear stood right in front of her and his nose was almost touching her nose and he was breathing heavily at her ready to destroy her. And she looked right into the bear's eyes and said "JESUS". The bear grunted and huffed at her and she kept saying over and over "JESUS" the bear huffed and grunted raised its paw to strike her. But he stopped turned around and left. He went back up the mountains. As she was sharing this she was crying, she was 14 years old.

Some how the scene changed and I saw the bible opened to Psalm 12. And the first few words I saw was "righteousness" then something after that then like period and then praise to conclude the sentence. This what Psalm 12 says:

Psalm 12:1-8
Help, Lord , for no one is faithful anymore;
those who are loyal have vanished from the human race. Everyone lies to their neighbor; they flatter with their lips but harbor deception in their hearts. May the Lord silence all flattering lips and every boastful tongue— those who say,
"By our tongues we will prevail; our own lips will defend us—who is lord over us?" "Because the poor are plundered and the needy groan, I will now arise," says the Lord .

"I will protect them from those who malign them." And the words of the Lord are flawless, like silver purified in a crucible, like gold refined seven times. You, Lord , will keep the needy safe and will protect us forever from the wicked, who freely strut about when what is vile is honored by the human race.

Jordanriver8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Japanese Girl vs. Black Bear, Psalm 12

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:07 pm

A black bear in a dream often represents destruction or death. That this girl stands up to this bear and overcomes it means to me that she is facing death but overcomes the threat and survives.

The question is, who is the girl?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top