Free concert with the band Journey...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Free concert with the band Journey...

Post by Shan on Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:35 pm

I had this short dream where I was given the opportunity to visit with the band Journey. I was surprised that Steve Perry still had his 80's hair style. I thought I was going to a concert and kind of laughed inside because there were so few people there! There were about 10 people. Then I realized that it was a radio interview and that we were given exclusive privileges to hear the interview and spend time with them. EOD

Last edited by Shan on Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Free concert with the band Journey...

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:58 pm

Ha! I LOVE Journey. Old Journey, that is - when Steve Perry was still with them. Great tunes...

Anyways, as for your dream: You mentioned in the thread with your Expensive Steak dream that you have a trip planned for February, correct? Do you think that this dream may be about that event? The surprise that you felt in this dream about Steve's hair style may be what you feel when you attend, if you do so. I wonder if it'll be because of the message - maybe something that strikes you as "dated?"

That part could always be about a person, though: Someone who looks like him, or someone whose appearance strikes you as retro.

As for the interview part: For whatever reason, I was thinking that the actual turnout to the event may be lower than expected. Hey, it'll be February - maybe weather could be a cause. At any rate, the final realization in the dream about the radio interview and the exclusive priviledges - I'm thinking there could be a real personal word or something for you should you go.

I do want to say, though, that this dream could be about a different event than the one you mentioned in the other thread.

Just some thoughts,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:18 am

That's funny! I love my 80's music! I don't remember Journey having another singer though. Who replaced Steve Perry?

You've brought up some good points. Maybe this conference will be on something I've heard before or may be a little disappointing at first. I like what you said about a personal word. I am looking for confirmation when I go there to see what God has in store for me regarding the possibility of a move.

Thank you!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:33 am

Yeah, there was a falling-out...and he was replaced with another Steve...Augerie, I think? He also left and they currently have someone that sounds 99% like Steve Perry - Arnel Pineda or something? The guy was discovered by them on Youtube (of all places) as the lead singer of an 80's cover band.

To me, though, no one can replace Steve Perry. :)

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:23 am

Oh, wow! Who knew? Thx!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top