Looking into the window of my house

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking into the window of my house

Post by Gail Neal on Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:05 pm

G'Day All

Last night I was laying in bed and chatting with the Holy Spirit until I fell asleep as I do most nights

I dreamed that I was walking with a friend past a house that I had just purchased. As I looked at one of the big windows at the front of the house I noticed 2 rats had climbed up the curtain and were eating the long red brocade curtain. I ran up to the 2 men working in the yard and instructed them that they needed to kill all the mice inside the house before anything else happened. In the same dream I entered the house some time later and noticed 2 other men were making perfect square panels from the same red brocade fabric on the curtains and were joining these panels together to cover the entire cathederal ceiling with perfect red brocade square panels....

FYI - over the last one month, I have been getting the number 2 in several of my visions and dreams, I am not sure if it means 2 years, but I have no doubt this dream is a message to me from the Holy Spirit, because a couple of days ago he told me that he was going to talk to me in "cryptic" because he wants me to sharpen my mind and for me to become more alert.....

I look forward to hearing from you'll....

Gail Neal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Looking into the window of my house

Post by Halo on Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:52 pm

Gail, It most certainly sounds like the adversary is trying to steal from you, douvering that (newly purchased) gift that is being distilled in you pertaining to the #2. But you cought the corprete "red Handed" by deserning him out (looking through out.) pulling the sheets off, exposing.
However the "covering" which is "a roofing", rainment, any kind of shelter or covering, the word covering is used often in the noun form (person, place, thing), which is mentioned in your dream. But, in 1 Tim. 6:8 it is used in the plural form (oneself) meaning this; And having food and rainment let us be therewith content. This verse prevents the wrong understanding of verse 7, that material possisions have no place in the Christian's life. By figure of speech "food and Rainment" stand for all of life's basic necessities. These are all the believer needs, and having these he be can content. All these things are covered in the Word (food), Which desernment comes through reading the word and is food for the soul--spiritualy.
This allows us to drow more nigh unto him, and he unto us. To follow after means to pursue these; Righteousness, Godliness, Faith, Love, Patience, Meekness. Hope this is of help to you.

Halo flower

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gail Neal on Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:42 pm

Thanks for that Halo, you are right - I try to be very alert to the cunning of the accuser......

Gail Neal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:02 pm

:cute: Good for You!!!!! Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:38 am

Sponsored content