Hiding from my boyfriend's aunt

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hiding from my boyfriend's aunt

Post by Lora316K on Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:15 am

I had a dream that I went to my boyfriend's, I don't have a boyfriend, house. When his aunt came to visit him I hid from her in the bathroom. All the time I was afraid that she will find me. Eventually she had to go to the bathroom. When I notices she is coming I went to hide in the shower, the shower door was not see through. When I was hiding I had realized that I had very uncomfortable high heel boots on and can barely walk, also for some weird reason there where something like crawl space between shower and bathroom. When she was leaving the bathroom I have noticed that there is a blank space in the shower through which I can see what's going on in the bathroom, but she can't see me as she leaves.

Its just too much for me to handle.
They keep putting pressure on me but I cannot cope.
I do not feel confident or strong.

Last edited by Lora316K on Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More info.)

Lora316K

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hiding from my boyfriend's aunt

Post by Shan on Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:51 pm

Hi Lora,

I just have a question and I'm not an interpreter. Could there be something in your waking life that you don't want people to see? Maybe something uncomfortable? It doesn't have to be something scandalous or shameful. It could be minor. My thoughts on you being able to see the aunt, but she couldn't see you could mean that whatever it is, other people really can't see. Bathrooms are also a place of cleansing. These are just thoughts though.

Also, I'm curious about your last three lines. Is this how you're feeling right now or something else?

Last edited by Shan on Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp.)

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lora316K on Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:28 am

I always keep finding all kind of flaws within my self. When people compliment me all I could think is they wouldn't like me if they new how I really am.

Yes, that's how I am feeling right now.

Lora316K

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:27 am

I'm sorry that you're feeling that way.

Lord, I pray that you strengthen Lora with a strength only You can give. I pray she will mount up on eagle's wings that will carry her to a place of healing and strength, to a place of hopeful expectation for a good future. I leave her in Your hands, confident better days are ahead!

Blessings,

Shannon

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:27 pm

Amen! Lord I pray for a supernatural feeling of confidence for Lora. Let her know she is perfectly fine the way she is and that no matter how hard she tries not everyone is going to like her and let her okay with that.

In Jesus Name.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top