My daughters dream-Bad guy bulldozing the neighborhood

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My daughters dream-Bad guy bulldozing the neighborhood

Post by Daisy on Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:56 am

My daughter had a dream a bad guy was bulldozing the sign down entrancing the neighborhood we are living in right now (irl we are staying in a friends home temporarily, until we get relocated for my husbands job). Then he came to the home we are staying in. My daughter said that she was laying in her bed, and I was looking out the window. She said that I asked her, "What are you doing laying in bed. We have to get out of here!" We started grabbing everything we could to get out of the house quickly. We loaded into the car, and started pulling out of the driveway. The man in the bulldozer asked us if we lived here, or if we were just turning around in the driveway. My daughter said we lied to the bad guy and just said we were pulling around. We got away safely. She said the cops were coming to get the bad guy.

After we were talking about the dream, she said to me that she thought the bad guy was my husbands' big boss (this is the one who will tell us of our relocation soon). Funny thing is, this boss is in town TODAY, visiting my husbands store. She said, its funny mom I have never met him but the bulldozer guy looks exactly like what I imagined dads boss looks like.

Any thoughts??

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My daughters dream-Bad guy bulldozing the neighborhood

Post by Daisy on Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:45 pm

We found out with this visit from corporate that relocation will most likely not be until June. Since this dream though, other circumstances have come up causing us to sign a short term lease somewhere else. My friend needed to come home. We moved very quickly, in less than a week we were packed and gone.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top