Tim Tebow and I dating

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Tebow and I dating

Post by Daisy on Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:41 am

irl I am married. In this dream I was not...but I still had my two kids. In the dream the football player Tim Tebow wanted to date me. I was so surprised that he would want to date me. Not only because of his star standing, but especially since I am a mother of two kids. I remember looking at him, and his muscles (not in a lustful way), and almost not believing that he was really interested in me. In the dream I was talking to him nonchalantly, about being SO glad that Im done having kids. This didnt seem to scare him away (i was being honest, but i wasnt intentionally trying to scare him away). He very directly says to me the reasons why he would like to have more children with me! what

Scene change
These football players were coming down these cement stairs. One of the football players was clowning around for attention. Showing off. I remember Tim saying to him, "man you better knock that off". Tim was shaking his head. It was like the guy was floating and spinning around in the air down the steps. All of a sudden they guy falls flat on his head. Even though he had a helmet on, the helmet broke and blood started gushing out. The look on the mans face when his head hit was fearful. I knew by the look on his face, that he would never be the same again. I thought to myself, he will def have brain damage if he lives. The other guys started to lift him up. I thought to myself, you should never move an injured person.

EOD

P.S. irl i have never looked at tim tebow in a lustful way at all. I do know irl he is a very devout Christian though. I have thought that he sets a good example so far for Christianity. I have also thought that its neat to see that God even places His people even in Hollywood and in the media.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tim Tebow and I dating

Post by rosebush on Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:03 pm

Just some thoughts --

The desire expressed for more children I see as Holy Spirit inspired, representing things that Tim Tebow may represent to you -- strength (muscle), something that will put you make you known to the public, something a little unbelievable, over your head. Dream seems to reassure you this is not coming about by any desire on your part less than noble by Tim's name meaning and character -- honoring God.

In the second part, I would see you as playing the part of Tim -- cautioning against foolishness. A football player may be a powerful spiritual player. You may encounter someone who falls spiritually, such that you know his life will never be the same again. The wound to the head may be a serious wound to his spiritual authority. Helmet might be seen as salvation. The other guys lifting up could be prayer. Your thoughts about caution to never move an injured person -- could manifest as concern over care taken when ministering to a spiritual person that has fallen. Statement to not move may be about ensuring as much stability as possible for the wounded one in crisis. Certainly a call to pray, but there may be more.

Overall see this as a wisdom/restoration ministry.

Rose

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:19 pm

Amen!!! Thank you Rose!!! What a strong Confirmation of the direction I was also thinking this dream meant. There were some strong symbols I would have missed if it were not for this post of yours!!! So thank you so much sweetie!!! Wow!!! I am looking forward to seeing what the Lord has in store for me... woo hoo Thanks again!!!! Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:29 pm

P.S. I had a dream not too long ago about my house being open to the public eye! Not sure what God has in store for me, but I certainly have never desired to be in the public eye. O boy, makes me nervous just thinking about it...lol. lol! If he calls me to it, then He will have to give me the grace to do it. I know in and of myself, I do not have the strength to be in a position such as this.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top