Stepping Into The Many Pages Of Obama.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stepping Into The Many Pages Of Obama.

Post by steadygaze on Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:13 am

Hello precious ones.

Dream

I think I was sitting at a desk or something and all these papers started to appear in the air right in front of me. So I grabbed them. As I grabbed one of them I was able to expand the page with my hands to get more information on the page kind of what they do with computers these days, they were the pages of Obama past life before presidency, also future pages many of them . So then all of a sudden I began to step into the pages of Obama to find out more about Him, and it seemed liked one page led to another. They seemed to be many different rabbit trails of Obama's life, very scattered as if on purpose. The pages were unending and I just kept fallowing the trails. I continued to fallow the trails because I wanted to know the truth spiritually as well as naturally of the future and the past...

Blessings

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stepping Into The Many Pages Of Obama.

Post by L4JC on Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:14 am

Good morning Steadygaze,

Although I do have a few thoughts, but I do not have any interpretations on your dream. I do want to ask you a question, though.

Did you feel at the end of the dream you found the truth to what you were spiritually looking for?

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:57 am

The truth was I was not looking for info, but the pages where in air dangling in front of me like they just appeared. No there was no end to all the pages they just kept leading to other pages to the past and the future.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top