Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MaMaZ

Praying For Protection, Mercy, Grace, Deliverance, Salvation :(

crying Over the last few years I have had friends and family commit suicide and yesterday I found to my dismay another friend had taken there life I ask and I Pray for protection over their families :( crying

Lord in the Mighty name of Jesus I come before u and I lift to you the families whom have lost their way and are stumbling to find and see your truth. Thou art My God and your truth is what they need in their lives.. Father there are many and I know that You see them before I do and I ask that you bless them with thy mercies. Reveal unto thy children your truth lead them in the paths of righteousness for thy names sake, intervene LORD I ask this of you in Jesus name. (Acts 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the LORD our God shall call.) I pray for those who are afar who know not your truth, with you to lead them there is hope, HELP them to find salvation within your arms. Father protect them from the thief let he who robs,kills and destroys be far from these families In Jesus name. thou knowest me and all that I am and thou seeth me crying I am weak but THOU ART STRONG I ask for peace, let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in thy sight here tonight in Jesus Name Amen

praying Glory Be To God praying

I'm also praying against the spirit of suicide and the spirit of hopelessness. This is the ONLY reason why people decide to do things like this.

I'm also going to pray that God will prophetically make you His voice to those around you...and that God will speak proactive strategies to you on behalf of those around you. Stand strong MamaZ...God is going to use you like never before. Not another life will be taken from this point out...in Jesus name!