A house wide open

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A house wide open

Post by Daisy on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:29 pm

I had a dream we were living in a huge house. I realized though that the house was closed on one side but wide open on the other. Kind of like a super humongous version of a wooden Barbie doll house. I could see that everyone around us was having full view of us 24/7! All the other houses around us were fully closed in, and you couldn't see in...plus there were not lights on in the other houses. Ours was not only wide open, but ALL the lights were on. It was dark outside, it was almost as if a spot light were on our house. I was observing this from across the street, and realizing we had no privacy at all.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A house wide open

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:03 pm

Hi, Daisy -

Do you think that the dream points to a real privacy issue - like, it's to let you know that some part of your life is able to be seen so that you can do something about it? Or, do you think that the dream is more of being a light in the darkness kind of thing?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:16 pm

U have a great point. I'm really not certain which one it pertains to more. I feel in the dream though, I was more concerned about the issue of privacy.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:06 pm

When I read your dream I had a feeling that it was about people on the outside looking in or lack of privacy issue so I agree with Mark.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:41 pm

Manifestation. This dream was given to me right before I found out my friend and her children were coming home and needing to stay in their home we have been staying in. Though she offered for us to co-dwell (the home is large enough) the biggest thing that concerned me was our privacy. We did co-dwell for a couple day with her, but we were able to leave before the kids flew home. I think I had this a week or two before I found out they needed to come home. We moved and are very happy in our new place.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:07 am

This dream is a good reminder for all of us that we often tend to color our interpretations with a spiritual slant. This dream seems like the quintessential picture of the verse in Matthew about having your light shine before men.

However, when trying to help people interpret their dreams this will help...

Daisy often has symbolic dreams of future events which are not church-spirit related but are actually about her practical life. If we had asked Daisy of her feelings first, we would have realized this dream is about her practical versus spiritual life because the emphasis was on her feelings of privacy.

Think about this: Our practical lives consist of about 90% of what we do. Our dreams will mirror the numbers in our lives. If you spend 90% of your time in your prayer closet with God, your dreams will be 90% spiritual. If you are a typical person who must work, take care of kids, volunteer, etc
the topics of your dreams will be in equal proportion to the things you do in your daily lives.

God gets involved in every area of our lives, not just the church section. Sure He is interested in what we are doing spiritually but we are more to Him than just pawns doing His business. He is our Father and takes an interest in the intimate details of our practical lives as well as in the details of what we do for Him.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:37 am

Amen Mia! hee hee

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:32 pm

Mia Sherwood wrote:This dream is a good reminder for all of us that we often tend to color our interpretations with a spiritual slant. This dream seems like the quintessential picture of the verse in Matthew about having your light shine before men.

However, when trying to help people interpret their dreams this will help...

Daisy often has symbolic dreams of future events which are not church-spirit related but are actually about her practical life. If we had asked Daisy of her feelings first, we would have realized this dream is about her practical versus spiritual life because the emphasis was on her feelings of privacy.

Think about this: Our practical lives consist of about 90% of what we do. Our dreams will mirror the numbers in our lives. If you spend 90% of your time in your prayer closet with God, your dreams will be 90% spiritual. If you are a typical person who must work, take care of kids, volunteer, etc
the topics of your dreams will be in equal proportion to the things you do in your daily lives.

God gets involved in every area of our lives, not just the church section. Sure He is interested in what we are doing spiritually but we are more to Him than just pawns doing His business. He is our Father and takes an interest in the intimate details of our practical lives as well as in the details of what we do for Him.

This really stands out to me about how the dream is for the dreamer, and how those on the "outside" of that person's life could be very well-intentioned and yet very far off of what the dream is about...simply because they don't know the person or their situation very well.

I have a close friend who I seem to be so much more accurate with when it comes to her dreams - because I know what's going on in her life. In contrast, there's people that I don't even try (nor, possibily, should I) to interpret for because I simply don't know much about them - and, therefore, I don't know if the slant to their dreams is literal or symbolic, heavily "spiritual" or about the everyday stuff going on in their lives.

Not to sound preachy, but the gift (dreams/interpretation) really point more towards relationship - both with God and with others.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:00 am

Mark, you do great interpreting so don't be afraid. I really love your approach to interpretations so don't beat yourself up.

I don't know anything about the people coming here for interpretations but with God's help, understanding, and experience it's not hard.

This dream was a great lesson for all of us and it inspired me to write instructions for everyone to follow when interpreting dreams.

Please read: http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t18163-how-to-interpret-a-dream-read-this-before-interpreting

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top