Israel...What does it mean???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Israel...What does it mean???

Post by Hector70 on Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:06 am

dream was that i saw a sign(like the ones that you see along the highway) and in this sign was the word ISRAEL, but the I in ISRAEL was out...so i climbed the pole up to the sign, when i went to change what i thought was going to be a lightbulb it was actually a candle that was out( there was candle wax all over the base) I was giving a huge white candle and I put it on it's place and it was lit.
now when i turn around i saw Jerusalem ...it was evening,i heard traffic(cars) and the noise of the city and then ii felt a gentle wind, actually i sort of saw this wind( i dont have words to explain it) but it was so refreshing. and that was it.

now this dream i had it over 9 months ago..2 days ago i was doing a little bible research and i came across a picture of Jerusalem and this picture was the same place i was stading in my dream and the picture was take from mt. moriah.

Need to know what this means, never had a dream about Jerusalem

Hector70

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Israel...What does it mean???

Post by Gail Neal on Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:19 pm

G'Day

I dont have an answer to your dream, but I have had a vision in which part of the vision involved flying with the Holy Spirit and a legion of angels over Israel and the Middle East countries, the angels were dropping glory dust over Israel it was amazing we flew over India, USA, Africa when we were over Sudan there were angels in chariots and they were sprinkling glory down on Sudan, we then went to the Middle East and specifically over Israel.

What was striking about the vision was we started in Australia (where I live) and then flew to the 4 corners of the earth.

I dont know what it means, but what got my attention was within a matter of days since my vision, I saw your dream about Israel.

Blessings
Gail

Gail Neal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:00 pm

Cusoizm, Restoration/ Winds of Change; The "highlight" (climb the pole) in your dream is 'Re' meaning, to redo, repair, restore, renewel. These things causes a change to take place. For the Good, often at times in ones-self, renewing of the inward parts (mind, Heart) These are spiritual things.

You saw the "the winds of change" take place only after the repair had been made, which is "Refreshing".

Your focus would'nt be on Jerusalem, for that would be carnal, since you saw the wind-blow, therefore it is spiritual.

thumbs Hope this helps. Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman on Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:26 am

:clap: amen Halo

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hector70 on Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:36 am