Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dove-Solutions

A prayer for my Sister and her Family

Hey all,

I found out this am that my niece who is 24 committed suicide yesterday. She has 2 children. I am stunned to say the least. Please pray for my Sister and her family and for my entire family. I appreciate all your prayers.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

I am so sorry about your loss. You know I'm not going to say I understand what you are going through because the most I've ever felt about losing someone close is my dealing with my friends constant suicidal ideation. I wish I could give you a hug. huggins

Lord, please comfort this family and keep them at the bottom of your heart.
Amen

Thanks so much Jasmine. She was only 24 and had a 1 1/2 and a 4 month old. It is so sad. I still am not sure how I feel except such great sadness for my sister. She was hysterical. My sister is her mother. I feel your prayers.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Oh CONNIE! HOW HORRIBLE! I am so sorry!

OH Father, I pray for Connie and her sister and the children and the rest of the family. Lord, I pray for a supernatural healing of broken hearts. I pray that you could comfort them and hold them to your breast. Please send every supernatural gift of comfort possible.

In Jesus Name!

huggins

what ohhhh myyyyy Connie!

I'm so sorry sweetie. I am in prayer for you and your family. THE DEVIL IS A LIAR!!!

I'm just seeing this post now. May God continue to comfort you and your family especially in this holiday season of Thanksgiving and Christmas. May the spirits of guilt, shame, remorse and despair have NO foothold in your family! May the God of peace guard your hearts and minds as you trust in Him!

Hi Connie -

I'm just seeing this post. I'm so sorry to hear the news. I pray the Lord will continue to comfort and protect you and your family during this tragic time.

Thank you all so much for your prayers. I feel them I really do. I had to officiate at the service....toughest thing I ever did. God gave me the words....I was speechless for the first time in my life. I am still numb and it has been 2 weeks already. My comfort is in the Lord and my strength comes from him! Praise the Lord!

Love you all so much....thanks again for your prayers.

Connie huggins

WOW Connie! At least you had the courage to do it...I don't think I could have done it. Bravo to the God in you who strengthened you and continues to do so!