Fighting Tigers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fighting Tigers

Post by ruthiejohnson on Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:13 pm

I copied this from an email I sent, so please feel free to ask questions if it isn't so clear. This is the 2nd dream of two I had in a row:
Also in an enclosed space— it felt like an arena of some sort where there were ascending stairs & a floor. I was watching this dream from the outside, and the person in the area/on the seating area seems to be a zookeeper of some sort… I'm not sure if that was the exact role, however, their role was to purchase or trade or something to do with organizing animals. Along with this person (who I think is me?) in the seating area, there was a white tiger to the side, just sitting there. There was a voice talking about collecting and sorting the animals (nondescript) and I can't remember what it said. However, soon there was an orange tiger on the arena floor. Someone or something was urging me to go fight the orange tiger. The strongest point in the dream was this moment where this voice was trying to tell me I had to turn into and become the white tiger (that I had just purchased) to wrestle this orange tiger that was at the bottom of the arena. I was stubborn, and adamant that that was ridiculous and not going to happen. Rather than morphing into this animal, I went down in person and wrestled the tiger myself (in human form). I totally kicked its butt :) but there was no question about it. The orange tiger in the end, when I defeated it disappeared, however the white tiger was still there.

That's all I can remember right now… feel free to ask any questions, or if nothing comes, that's ok too. Thanks again! & I hope you are recuperated from yesterday :) on a side note— it's been super encouraging/growing for me to see the Lord use you in this was as you intercede for others. Thanks of being willing!

ruthiejohnson

ruthiejohnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top