Riding a bike under water?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Riding a bike under water?

Post by Daisy on Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:49 pm

I had a dream about my best friends mother. Irl she is very sick. I dreamed that she was healthy again in the dream. I also remember seeing my best friends daughter in the dream.

Then I remember somehow I was riding a bike under water. I was amazed bc I knew this was not normally possible. As I was pedaling the adult sized two wheel bike, it kept my neck and head afloat. If I stopped pedaling, I began to sink. As I steered the handles, I directed the bike. In the dream, I was directing the bike around a dock. I was pulling around to the left side of the dock, as you would do to park a boat.

I feel it's very possible that these dreams are separate. I feel like I lost a lot of details of the first dream.

Any thoughts

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Riding a bike under water?

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:03 pm

Hi, Daisy -

Are you feeling like you're efforts are keeping your head above water in real life, anywhere? I am aware of your recent situation, family-wise...but, I don't know if anything has changed. So, maybe it has and this is off...

If you DO feel this way, I believe that the message of the dream is to press on and not give up. There is a purpose, and you are equipped with what you need to avoid sinking. Don't give up. In the dream, you said that you were directing the bike in preparation to dock. To me, that could mean that you're nearing your destination.

Just some thoughts,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:21 pm

You are not off one bit! Things are still in limbo with our living situation. Thanks so much for your post bc it really gives me hope that we are close to things changing! This encourages me more than u know! Thank u!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top