Numbers 923, 9:23

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Numbers 923, 9:23

Post by L4JC on Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:50 am

I have repeatedly have received seeing 923, or seeing the clock with 9:23 for the last 3.5 months. It just comes up out of the blue, surprising me. And I'm questioning what this could really mean ... or am I just seeing it on the fluke? I've had this happened to me before for a short time for a few weeks with the numbers 11:1 in the past. Never did discover what it meant, though. But it went away. But the numbers 923 hasn't gone away. I feel like it's trying to tell me something, but don't know what that is.

I know a few numbers mean something to God, like 40 and 7. But the numbers above doesn't make sense to me. Any thoughts anyone?

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Numbers 923, 9:23

Post by dreamster on Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:04 am

kud be a scrip ref

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cindy777 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:37 am

I cannot say what the meaning of the numbers are but whilst I was reading through your post I saw a vision of someone used in the supernatural, preacing and performing miracles to bring the unsaved into the kingdom - are you perhaps called to preach?

Cindy777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:02 am

Thank you Dreamster and Cindy for your inputs. Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you both.

I've looked up scriptures and do believe I do know what the numbers do mean now. My brother has cancer and I've been praying for his healing. And I think the 9:23 is in reference to what is said in Mark 9:23, "If you can'?" said Jesus. "Everything is possible for him who believes." Then it goes on to say through Mark 9:24 -29:

24Immediately the boy’s father exclaimed, “I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!”

25When Jesus saw that a crowd was running to the scene, he rebuked the evil spirit. “You deaf and mute spirit,” he said, “I command you, come out of him and never enter him again.”

26The spirit shrieked, convulsed him violently and came out. The boy looked so much like a corpse that many said, “He’s dead.” 27But Jesus took him by the hand and lifted him to his feet, and he stood up.

28After Jesus had gone indoors, his disciples asked him privately, “Why couldn’t we drive it out?”

29He replied, “This kind can come out only by prayer.”

So, I think personally the Lord was showing me that I have to not only "believe", but also submit myself into special prayer which I believe to mean "fasting".

And Cindy... My dad said the same thing about me as you've said, but not about the preaching part but more in the line of praying for people for healing and for miracles. I do know I feel a strong leading to pray for the unsaved for sure. I've also had prophetic dreams that came true. It almost seems foreign to me to hear my dad tell me this, because I know that healing and miracles are truly of God, but it doesn't feel natural to me yet to just go in and pray for people boldly. I've always been a silent prayer warrior! I believe the Lord is working on that part of me right now to be more in tune to follow His leading and getting out of my comfort zone of only just praying silently.

Thanks for the inputs ya'll!

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:27 am

holy moly thumbs

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down