white spots on body and pearls

View previous topic View next topic Go down

white spots on body and pearls

Post by globalhealth4 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:11 am

First let me say that I am really digging this new background..I must begin to decorate now!

Anyway in this dream I was at a doctors house(IRL)he is a doctor. I was sitting down in his kitchen when I was just looking around the dream I noticed that his house and all the other houses in the neighborhood had 5 garages, trashbins and cars each. I thought that was weird. But then when I looked down at my lap I noticed that my skin was turning white on my thighs and elbows. pure white. Im a brown toned woman so it was pretty freaky. Then my husband came down and said that he would tell doc our friend, and when doc saw me he began telling me about some sickness and what it requires to be cured but then he looked at me and said, 'you need a adjustment, your bones are out of line like a poor mans body', but then he looked again and the white spots got larger. He then said, 'ooh the adjustment may not be a good idea because those are tumors and they get worse with pregnancy'. IRL i am no where near being pregnant due to a miscarriage 2months ago.

Then I noticed that I was standing in shallow water in Mexico on a beach trying to board a boat---I believe in Cozumel----and as I was walking toward the boats thru the water I picked up a sea shell and I opened it and there was a beautiful pearl inside. I was to happy. I tried gathering sand to put in a bottle because this sand was so soft---never seen it before..then I woke up scratching chin

globalhealth4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: white spots on body and pearls

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:21 am

Hello, globalhealth -

I don't have an interpretation for your dream, but there is something that stands out to me that I want to share - and if you find it helpful, so be it.

This dream, as a whole, made me think of Naaman, his leprosy, and his subsequent healing by dipping himself in the Jordan river. Afterwards, he even took some of the earth with him. If you're seeking a healing of some kind (physical, spiritual, emotional), the dream could be a message that this will take place. I cannot say what the pearl you found is symbolic for other than it's probably going to be something in the natural that gives you similar happiness to what you felt in the dream. And, while I already mentioned the gathering of the sand, it may be something from the experience that you want to take with you.

All that said, I don't want to assume that you don't have a trip planned and that the experiences on the beach in the dream would actually be literal. :)

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by globalhealth4 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:31 am

No trip planned to the sand. But to the snow and cold happy dance for Thanksgiving.

I will go over that story again as I have yet to read it again. Thank you very much for you input! Gives me something to ponder on Scratch Chin

globalhealth4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top