Man Biting my face off (2nd time having this dream)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Man Biting my face off (2nd time having this dream)

Post by Cholette on Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:33 am

I had this same dream several years ago. I don't normally have reoccurring dreams, but this one is interesting. I'm sitting in the car, after a date, and the guy leans in to give me a kiss on my cheek. Instead of kissing me, he begins biting big chunks of my face off.

I don't remember having any feelings in the dream. I was observing the situation through the window of the car, even though it was me in the car with him.

Thoughts appreciated

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man Biting my face off (2nd time having this dream)

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:24 am

Hi, Cholette -

After the first time that you had the dream, did you make a connection to something in real life? Are you about to enter a similar situation, now?

I may be wrong, but I thought that looking through windows can sometimes represent seeing something prophetically. So, it may be that you're not in this situation, yet.

I wouldn't expect that it's about real face-biting, though (I hope!). Maybe a warning that the expectation of something sweet/affectionate/romantic isn't what would come about?

Just some thoughts,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by renewal on Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:58 pm

I'm not an interpreter, but it sounds like a warning to me too. Be careful who you date. A young woman was just describing to me, a man she knew well, who seemed nice, then gave her one drink & 12 hrs later she's been raped, & is bleeding, recalling nothing. She said, don't drink anything on a date you didn't fix yourself". I agree that it sounds like a date warning. God bless.

renewal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:25 pm

nerd i wud be on guard, bandaid ppl can be very deceptive shocked i think it shows true intent, :hairraising:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:34 am

Thank you everyone! This is definitely a warning and it honestly puts a Little fear in my heart because I've put myself in a season where I'm choosing to date now. I've taken myself off the market for a very long time because I wanted to grow in my relationship with The Lord. Now that I make the decision to date, this dream comes up again.

Ugh! Maybe I should just go back into hiding. holy moly

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:27 pm

Wow Cholette!
Before your last comment I read this thinking this sounds prophetic but felt disappointed by the outcome 'man biting your face off' now it makes sense about your decision to start dating again, isn't God good that He alerts us to problems we may encounter in the future!
Chi

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:00 pm

Hi Cholette -

I agree with Mark that this may be a prophetic dream that will manifest at some point.

As you know, God will sometimes present us with something in the dream that is intense/exaggerated in order to draw our attention to that element. In this case it may be more about the date not turning out the way you'd hoped or more specifically that the man says something that is "biting" (harsh) or he overreacts to something....

My suggestion is to keep dreaming so that God can show you more about your Boaz... wink

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:23 pm

lola21st wrote:the man says something that is "biting" (harsh) or he overreacts to something....

I agree with Lurdys on this - especially the overreacting part.

When I was a kid, we used to use the phrases "Bite my head off" and "Bite my face off" interchangably for angry behavior targeted at someone. Maybe the warning is along the lines of looking out for subtle signs of anger issues.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi on Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:05 pm

I guess because this was repeated/second time having this dream God is trying to alert you to something, because none of us our perfect and have traits that God is working on, if God had provided a comfort word in the dream despite this revelation would it have become a comfort dream rather than a warning dream??? Just curious...

Lurdys your back?! I've missed you.
Chi

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:02 pm

hi C ,,,,can u bring up the first drm of this ,,,d

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:34 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top