Two dreams -looking for confimation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two dreams -looking for confimation

Post by smtickle1 on Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:29 am

Hi
In the first dream, a Judge that I recognized was presiding over the case my husband and I have brought (this Judge is in a different state so this would never happen in real life). She became angry that the insurance co. operated so unethically. She ordered that they pay us four times the amount that was owed to us. After hearing the case she called me aside and was very friendly- she explained that the facts were clear and her ruling had nothing to do with her knowing me.

(In real life we have legal cases pending stemming from the horrendous behaviour of insurance companies and the ex-employer of my husband. This has been a trying and stressful time for us).
tornado

In this second dream my husband and I are in a house. There are leaks in the ceiling all around us. We aren't freaking out, we are just finding receptacles to catch the the rain water (bowls and pots). Then we both look up and we see another leak that is starting , the water isn't leaking from that bulge, it is just getting bigger and bigger. That bulge breaks and clear water comes gushing through with great force.

These dreams were about a month apart.

smtickle1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two dreams -looking for confimation

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:42 pm

The first dream is about a Judge you know. :) The Judge.

What were your feelings in the second half of the second dream?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by smtickle1 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:12 pm

Thanks so much for this word based website. God has just began speaking to me through dreams and visions after years of being a Christian. I've also been manifesting prophecy to a much greater degree lately. Your writings have been very helpful to me.

As far as feelings in the 2nd half of the 2nd dream:
We'd been watching the bulge get bigger and bigger. I just remember thinking about how calm we were the whole time and also when all that water came gushing out. It was almost nice to see the clear water and the power with which it burst through the ceiling. I was surprised by the force of the water. I remember thinking about how calm we both were. We just started looking for a receptacle to catch that water too.

smtickle1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:17 pm

I'm not sure what the second half is about but it would appear that you remain in peace in spite of a very stressful situation.

Please come back with the good news when your insurance situation is settled. THE JUDGE has promised to rule in your favor.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by smtickle1 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:41 pm

Mia-
I will definitely be back. Meanwhile I will continue to learn more about how my heavenly Father has decided to communicate with me and through me to His people.
God's blessings to you
Sheila

smtickle1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:12 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top