hassles, 2 airplane flights

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hassles, 2 airplane flights

Post by Jazzy on Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:42 am

I was with my husband at an airport to catch a flight to Chicago. Before going through security, I checked out the departure screen. There was a total of 4 flights to Chicago, but two of them were cancelled... And one of the cancelled flights was mine. I talked to an older woman who worked at the airport and asked her what I should do. To the left of me was one of my classmates, and she looked down at the floor the whole time without making any eye contact with me (I dreamt of this particular classmate before and she was walking and looking at me while whispering in another girlís ear). I guess I should have been the bigger person here and spoke regardless of her unacknowledgement. The airport lady got word that me and my other classmate should try and go through security and see if our planes arrives just in case. My classmate was going through a similar situation, and she may or not have been traveling to Chicago. There was bad weather going on which caused the major delays. I explained everything the lady told me to my husband. I told my husband he can leave, but thereís a chance the plane might not arrive. In that case he might have to come back to the airport to get me. That dream ended.

In a second dream later that day, it was evening time and I was outside of the hospital I work at. I started climbing some stairs, actually racing someone who was behind me. It was sort of fun. The stairs we were climbing transformed to a large hotel, and the rooms were off the front balcony on the outside. I saw two of my good friends from back home, and they walked into their hotel room and I followed. There was a guy inside, but unsure who he was. He could have been my coworker or one of their boyfriends, but whoever he was he was cordial. My friends and I were casually talking, but he was more to himself. It was getting darker outside, so I walked to the door to close the curtains. This bat/human thing flies up to the window and said it was a demon of satan. I freaked out and ran to the back of the room. The guy in the room found out what was going on and he was going to handle it. I told him to take a knife, and I held onto one too. Me and my two friends locked ourselves in the bathroom. After he did whatever he did, he told us it was safe to come out. I was hesitant, and it took us a few minutes to actually be brave and leave the bathroom. He said look itís dead, and he told me to take a stab at it. He had it laying on one of the beds, and now this THING was shaped like a box. I jabbed this creature on its right shoulder (my left) and I just see blood start oozing out. I freaked out again because some blood got on my fingers, so I ran back into the bathroom to wash my hands. The guy was telling me that it wasnít a demon, and I said yes it was. We went on back and forth for a little.

Dream transitioned. In the morning, a plane was outside in the hospital's parking lot and it was waiting for me to get on to go to Costa Rica or St. something.... Basically some tropical place where it was warm. There were other people on this plane, but I was the last to get on as they were all waiting for me. My friends from the hotel room werenít in this part of my dream. I squished my bags on the plane and was ready to go. We took off and my dream ended.

Any thoughts about these dreams?

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hassles, 2 airplane flights

Post by Jazzy on Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:37 am

In regards to the last part of this dream, I recently found out someone I know is going to the Caribbean next month. Maybe this dream was from their prospective? Are there any further thoughts about this dream?

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top