3 sets of keys

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 sets of keys

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:43 pm

I was sitting at a piano/keyboard and it had 3 sets of keys instead of 1. When I played it, it sounded like violins. There was a narrator voice in the background talking not just to me, but to an audience, explaining how its all about the way you play that counts, and you need sensitivity. I knew I was pushing down the wrong keys, but it didn't sound wrong. Next to the keys was a notepad with notes/comments on the music. And I knew this place was where people would write music for a movie soundtrack and things like that.

Then through a screen/window I could see Julia Roberts talking about when she knew Audrey Hepburn when Audrey was really young and before she was famous. It didn't make sense because their ages are so different, but then there was video of Julia taking a photo with audrey.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3 sets of keys

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:56 pm

Hi, Gracee -

I'm not sure that I have an interpretation, per se...but I'll tell you what came to mind when I read the dream - that often quoted verse of Jeremiah 1:5...

"I knew you before I formed you in your mother's womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my prophet to the nations."

This was what I thought of when reading the 2nd part of your dream. Even though it didn't make sense to your natural mind for those two people to know each other, the truth was that they actually did. To me, this speaks of God's plans for us that defy the framework of time - our natural understanding.

So, from there, I'll go back to the beginning of your dream: I don't know if you're the sort of person that holds back from doing anything until you feel you have enough skill or not, but the message that I got from the first part was that whatever you do in life, the grace of God is there to make music from your mistakes, so to speak. The instruction on sensitivity speaks to seeking Him in all you do, being led by the Spirit - that is more important than focusing on trying to get something right (in our eyes). In fact, you may have understanding with you natural mind that what you're doing isn't perfect from a human perspective - but, again, what seems to be a mistake in your eyes can be transformed or redeemed by God's grace.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:11 am

Thankyou Mark, this is very timely!!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down