Asking for a Word

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Asking for a Word

Post by debra joy on Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:56 am

Hi

I am asking for a Word from the Lord. The Lord is promoting me at my job and i see advancement. Yet at the same time the enemy has been as a little dog nipping at my heels... mainly through another person from another dept in the building.. i recognize it. Also regarding finances... thank you
Debra Joy

Last edited by debra joy on Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispelled)

debra joy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Asking for a Word

Post by Daisy on Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:26 pm

I feel to share with you encouragement that no weapon formed against you will prosper. Anything that tries to come against you will fail, and in turn will work out for your good, and Gods glory. Keep In Mind that even if things seem to be against you, God is for you. His favor will grant you entry to blessings that others will not be able to attain. Remember to walk by faith, and not by sight.

Please pray on what I have said, and toss anything that doesn't confirm within your own spirit. Bless you.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by debra joy on Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:32 am

Thank you Daisy
I was not sure where else to respond to the post or would hav said so earlier happy dance

debra joy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:25 am

Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top