Sister Getting Married

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sister Getting Married

Post by rosebush on Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:29 pm

Dreamed I was in a school type auditorium with a stage before us. On the front row, left side were 2 sons and me. The wedding music starts and I turn to look for the entrance of the bride from the back right of the room (when looking forward, left when looking back as I was). I tell the boys to look around. I am happy for my sister Julie. We look toward the back near the hallway where we think she is making an entrance. Instead I see a person at the very back of the auditorium chairs holding up a shiny brown quilt type blanket up high over their head to conceal their identity. I know it is my sister. Dream ends.

IRL my sister was a divorced single mom for many years but remarried maybe 10 years ago and is very happily married. Not sure if dream is about her or someone/something else.

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sister Getting Married

Post by rosebush on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:21 pm

Anyone? I believe the dream may be about an "old" friend who contacted me after 35 years. Partly because of the school, but also wondering if the reference in the dream to my sister somehow means she has issues like my sister. My sister also was estranged from me for a very long time. Friend too admitted to being a "control freak" -- her words. My sister has steep control issues as well. My sister hides behind a quilt in the dream instead of making a normal entrance. This friend also has somewhat hiding behavior in her initiation of communication with me via internet. Trying to figure out what the dream means as it could mean so many different things. She expressed great regret about having to move away 35 years ago and the traumatic experience it caused her she said she believed was behind her issues with control, which may be along the lines of an eating disorder, as I have seen photos of her -- the chronic exercise, over concern with body image/looks, 2 divorces and she says "they all left me," meaning the many men over her life she had feelings for. Trying to put the pieces together to understand what message the Lord has for me in ministering to this dear friend. Rosie

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top