Being rejected

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Being rejected

Post by Jasmine on Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:32 am

The beginning is weird. I was at my first grade school and we were all voting with money who would win the cutest little girl contest. My sister didn't win. I was hoping she would the prize was random thing from two bags. Later on I saw my old friend and she was trying to introduce me to her friends and no one wanted to get to know me. The were blatant about it. Then she tried to introduce me to the boys and the said the had a bad taste in their mouth from looking at me. She took me to everyone in the the class and they all rejected me. Then I was trying to make friends on my own but they ended up telling me that I'm power hungry which doesn't make sense at all. Then I ran out of there. I was running to the drugstore to buy razors because I was going to cut myself. The dream ended before I could get there.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Being rejected

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:17 pm

i wonder jasmine if the lord is showing u the door the enemy has used to get into your life to cause u to cut in the past in your waking life. Im hopeful that u are continuing to do well with not cutting. maybe the lord wants to heal u inwardly in your heart for any and all rejection u have had in your past. he is well able to do this!!! He accepts you as his precious daughter! He will never leave or forsake you!! There is nothing that can separate u from His love. I strongly feel that He wants u to know u r VERY precious to Him!! Out of curiosity, was there a specific seed of rejection sown into your life around this age? i remembered a previous post of yours expressing the hurt your earthly father had caused u....but i couldnt remember u saying a specific age that he left. plz disregard if Im off in saying this. these r just my thoughts.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:58 pm

I'm not cutting anymore. I'm two months clean. When I was in grad school my father abandoned me and i was verbally abused by my peers.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:00 pm

I'm sorry others treated you this way! How hurtful this must have been! I can bet that because of these experiences, that you are sensitive to others feelings (unlike those who were hurting you). Do you feel your dream mirrors the experiences of your past? Do you feel completely healed from these hurtful and traumatizing experiences? Have you felt a call to protect or help those who have been through similar circumstances in life?

Ps I am SO super proud of you for doing so well with not cutting! God is SO good!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:04 pm

I'm not healed of the past, but I am called to help those like me.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:20 pm

Well I believe Jesus wants to bring that healing to ur heart in this time jasmine. I am praying for u sweetheart! God is so good, He will no let u down!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:23 pm

Thx :)

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:23 pm

I also believe u will see such an increase in your giftings to reach others, more than u could ever imagine! Nothing u have went through was in vain! God will work it all out for his good and purposes He has in store for ur life! woo hoo

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:28 pm

AWW! YAY! Thank you.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down