Seeing the same dreams I had before in the dreams, and Quarter size sore on the shoulder..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seeing the same dreams I had before in the dreams, and Quarter size sore on the shoulder..

Post by steadygaze on Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:03 am

Hello beloveds there is allot in this dream and the funny thing was they were dreams I had before.Please bear with me there is allot in this dream.

I am on the road driving a truck with this long trailer. (which I do not have in real life.) As I am traveling I see people what ever state I go to. I drove back home to Cali, and I was trying to part my trailer in my cousins garage and I backed into the garage itself. I was like oh no!! So I go out to look at the damage and knew in my spirit I had done the same things before, like I had been there before. As I get out of my truck I fall on the ground and hurt my arm.My left should has this hole in it where I landed on it. I then decided to park the trailer and leave it in the garage.

Next scene I was traveling back to Oregon where I recently moved away from. I was to meet a friend from mission school who I was fallowing in my car to a restaurant. Some how I lost her and had to pull in some where to ask for directions. In the mean time this sore in my left shoulder began to grow more painful and into a circle it would itch too. As I am asking for directions this guy out of no where says,"Hello Jeanie!" I am like who is this guy?" He says' Do you remember me and I said no. I felt I had dreamed this before. As he is telling me how I met him, I am like yes how could I forget. In my mind I knew I was interested in him and he was me the day we had met. So he gave me his phone number.

Next scene I was at my aunts with kids and I am like hey I dreamed this before. I am wrestling around with the kids my arm really began to itch and we looked at it, and now it formed a quarter size circle and so we called the doctor. I knew this was a preview rerun of different dreams I had before and I watched them play out again.

Last edited by steadygaze on Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seeing the same dreams I had before in the dreams, and Quarter size sore on the shoulder..

Post by Shan on Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:12 pm

Have some thoughts and questions. I'll tell you later...

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top