Snow In Spring Green

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snow In Spring Green

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:44 pm

In this dream, I was riding with my mother in her car. We were going to visit her aunt and uncle at their trailer in a park in Spring Green, WI. This is the site of a few family reunions, but I don't think that they live there, anymore. This uncle has Alzheimer's, like my grandfather did, and lives in a home or something. Well, we were driving through the campground, and as we did so I was looking in people's storage sheds and garages. Many of them seemed to have lawnmowers or snowblowers. My great uncle's stood out to me, because he had a forklift in his (which I'm familiar with driving from work). When we arrived at their lot, I think I was going to wait in the car while my mother did whatever she had to do. Before she got out, though, I looked at the ground - there was a thin layer of snow covering it. I was amazed and in disbelief, saying something like, "I can't believe that they've already got snow!" I was aware that if they had snow then it was probably going to be coming to us, soon.

In real life, we have no reason to make the trip there. I'm feeling that the dream is meant to be about unexpected timing. I was surprised at the snow, and was not looking forward to the idea of having snow where I actually lived.

Any thoughts on the details of the Forklift or the Location where we headed?
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snow In Spring Green

Post by Shan on Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:45 pm

I'll just throw a couple of things out there, just keep in mind I may be waaay off!

I first thought about you looking in people's garages and seeing snowblowers and lawnmowers as a gift or natural inkling to know the spiritual condition of others. Some were prepared for winter, others for spring/summer.

With regards to your uncle, this is what I thought and I'm hesitant to say anything, but i trust you'll know what to do with it. Is your uncle a Christian? I'm wondering if God will be taking him home soon. You went to Spring Green, which may symbolize heaven. He had a forklift, which raises things up or takes things down.

You were surprised to see snow and you recognized winter is on the way. Things tend to die in the winter. You recognized it would probably come your way soon. If your uncle does pass away, maybe it will impact your family.

Again, these are just my thoughts...

Shannon

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:45 am

Thanks, Shannon, for sharing...because it was confirmation on one of my thoughts. Basically, I was thinking that the dream was about rapidly failing health. My grandfather had Alzheimer's for a long time before he passed, and his brother (this uncle) has had it for a while as well...although meds had been slowing the decline. I haven't seen or heard of him in a while, so I would not be surprised if what you said was the case.

My other thought was that it could be about another member of my family. This one has Parkinson's, but I see him everyday. So, I'm not sure if I'd even notice his decline unless it was sudden and extreme. The dream is probably about my great uncle, though.

To answer your other question - I'm not sure if he's a Christian or not. I'll be praying for him more, though.

I appreciate you taking the courage to suggest that the dream may be about a sad situation for the fam. Thank you.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:52 am

I think this is on the right track. When mother's go to visit relatives that can be the case. I believe seeing the snow and is a symbol for being able to see what is coming in the case of your uncle before it arrives because you saw what happened to your grandfather and then see the same symptoms in him.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:58 am

Thanks for further confirmation.

Every so often, I share some dreams with my mother - she's more and more interested in them, and I can certainly see how God can use them to reach her/others. It started with simple things, and this would be a step towards "more serious" stuff. I shared this one with her (with much warning that it may be sad news), and she agreed with the potential interpretation. The dream is a gentler way of giving the message, wouldn't you say? If this turns out to be the case, my hopes are that it's used to draw her to Him.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:04 pm

I agree. Amen.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:09 pm

This was my dream:

I had a dream that my mother was going to see my grandfather and the date was very important, November 9. I think there was a date [that my mother wanted to leave to be there for my grandfather] they were leaving or something and it was November 9.

I posted this on May 11, 2007. On November 9, 2010 my grandfather died.

Can you can see the relationship between mom's and people who are dying in these two dreams?

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:28 pm

Yes, I do see the connection, there. For your own experience (especially since you had a date in the dream), did you understand (even a little) what was to come before it happened, or was it a realization after it took place?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:30 pm

I felt that it was about my grandfather dying but I didn't want to acknowledge it. Denial is quite prevalent in the world of dream interpretation and knowing the future before it happens.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:38 pm

Hi Mark,

I'll be praying for you and your family, especially for salvations.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:48 pm

Thank you, Shannon.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:23 pm

Just an update:

I had shared this dream with my mother when I had it back in November. I also told her what I thought it meant. She decided to contact family members that are in closer contact with my great uncle to see how he was. At the time (a month and a half ago), they said he was the same as always - a bit forgetful, but his normal outgoing, comical self.

My mom and I spoke today, and she mentioned my dream and this uncle. She just found out that he's in ICU, stopped speaking, stopped eating - the same things that ultimately became of my grandfather. She couldn't help but see how the dream fit so perfectly, not to mention that it makes the situation a little easier to absorb.

A final little detail to point out: In the dream, I was surprised at the snow on the ground. Oddly enough, I received this news today from my mother, and it's our first real snowfall for the winter.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsLena on Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:04 am

Oh wow, I pray for you uncle, most importantly, that he indeed has received salvation.

MrsLena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:18 am

Let's pray that God does a work in your mom through this dream, or even starting with this dream.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:16 am

Mia Sherwood wrote:Let's pray that God does a work in your mom through this dream, or even starting with this dream.

Amen. Thank you.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:46 pm

Will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:06 am

Wow! Amazing how the Lord gave you this dream to prepare you and your mother. Praying for all, not only for His will to be done, but for Salvation as well.

God bless,

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:07 am

Thanks, Shan and Sunny.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:15 pm

This dream has manifested. My great uncle has passed away. I'm certain that when I attend the funeral I'll hear how so many were unprepared for this as that seemed to be a strong detail in the dream.

Thanks, everyone, for your prayers.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:57 am

Does it make you wish you could have shared this ahead of time?

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:43 am

Mia Sherwood wrote:Does it make you wish you could have shared this ahead of time?

Well, yes... See, I shared it with my mother (which means that my siblings would get word of it, indirectly!). So, no one in my closest family was completely surprised. It's too soon to know what the Holy Spirit is doing in the hearts of my siblings as a result of this, but I know that at least one sibling is becoming more open to things. Progress, I suppose, if you want to call it something. I mean, with her I shared a different dream about her that was confirmed by her own confession before I shared it - then I shared the dream, and she was pretty amazed. But, I'm getting on a tangent, here.

For this dream, I really wish that I was in a place where I could have said something to the family that was closest to this man - namely, his children, who are all adults and are distant cousins (2nd cousins). We really only see each other during family reunions, so for me to come out of "nowhere" and share something so "negative" - well, I know it wouldn't have been well-received. But, this is a foundational experience for those more within my circle, and I know that God will use it towards others in the future.

This is the first "major" life event revealed through a dream, you know? If God gives me more, I want to be in a place where I can point to him and say, "Look, this is real. He is real. What he's saying is going to happen. I have such-and-such other experiences that show this!"

For something like this, it's difficult...because, in one hand you want to be "right" as a testimony, but in another you hope that you are not.

Last edited by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:00 pm

I completely understand the position you are in, which is why I asked. I knew you wouldn't share it because common sense says, exactly what you said:

for me to come out of "nowhere" and share something so "negative" - well, I know it wouldn't have been well-received..

We need to be sensitive and you did well.

However, the reason that I asked and can empathize, is that is painful to know the future and to receive comfort in a sense because you are not taken by surprise and to be unable to help soften the blow for others in the exact same situation because by being sensitive and careful you are unable to help although fully equipped to do so.

For me, this is painfully difficult and I wondered if it were the same for you.

Keep up the good work witnessing to your family. In time you will have had so much evidence they won't be able to doubt it. :)

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top