Dream or vision- I'm new to this

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream or vision- I'm new to this

Post by smtickle1 on Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:39 am

While sleeping I saw a bare foot come down (heel) on a white egg. The foot came down with great force. The egg was on a floor that had been sprinkled with white confectioners sugar. The egg cracked into half and the egg white and yolk came oozing out onto the floor over the white sugar. I didn't see anything else. I saw this happen twice. I then woke up, went back to sleep and it happened again- the exact same thing. When the egg was oozing over the sugar, I felt a sense of peace or contentment come over me.
Several weeks later I found a half egg shell on my patio. No idea how it got there.
This was different from most dreams because it was very vivid and almost in slow motion.
I'd like to know if this would be considered a vision and the interpretation. I have gone to God on this and now am seeking those with the gift of interpretation to assist.
Thank you
Sheila

smtickle1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream or vision- I'm new to this

Post by Daisy on Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:28 pm

I don't have an actual interpretation for you, but would be happy to share my thoughts. I think the feelings in the dream are very significant. The fact that you felt great peace and contentment seems like a very good thing to me. Is there anything going on in your life right now that you might be seeking God for that same feeling of peace and contentment? If not please simply toss my thoughts aside. Bless u!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:43 am

I would say that it is a vision.

You can't use an egg until it's been broken open. I would say that this symbolizes you and finding a place of contement. It's coming. God has guaranteed it.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by smtickle1 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:21 pm

Thank you both very much

Daisy - Yes, there has been some turmoil that has caused my husband and I some extreme sorrow. Unfortunately, the issues that have brought this dark time to our lives are not yet resolved. I am in constant communication with God for deliverance, victory and His justice.

smtickle1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:16 pm

I have a question. Has there been an injustice committed against you and your husband? Forgive me if this question seems way out there, but you said you were seeking God for justice and I'm thinking that the heel coming down on the egg with force could represent the Lord's anger at this injustice. Then you said that there was confectioner's sugar on the floor. When this matter is resolved, or broken, it will be sweet. Also, when something happens twice, I usually take notice, because it is calling attention to something. It reminds me of when Jesus says, "Truly, truly I say unto you..." or "Martha, Martha..." These are just thoughts though. Toss if it doesn't fit.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smtickle1 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:31 pm

Hi Shan
Your question is right on target. There has been an injustice committed against us that has been difficult to bear. Truth be told, it has been several months of despair for us. We have been strong in the Lord because we know that no weapon formed against us shall prosper. Although it has been such a dark time, God has met our every need including spiritual growth and development. Our relationship has also gotten stronger through all of this craziness. You have confirmed what God has already shown me about this vision at a time when I needed that confirmation. I'm praying for strength and endurance as we wait on Him.
thank you and God bless you.

smtickle1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:36 pm

Actually the bible says in Genesis 41 that if you dream a thing twice it is established by God (Guaranteed).

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by smtickle1 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:38 pm

Wow- I forgot all about that verse! You all are so very wonderful. Thank you for being who you are for Him

smtickle1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:39 pm

God bless you and praise GOD for the encouragement! He is SO GOOD!

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top