being covered by mountain

View previous topic View next topic Go down

being covered by mountain

Post by theo on Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:52 am

dream: I saw a map of a mountainous area with directional arrows that went toward the valleys between the mountains. These lines/arrows indicated where expeditions had been made which uncovered clues or artifacts to civilizations that had inhabited that particular region. I then found myself among others on site, of which the map had shown, watching others tread down the same area that the map had indicated. The footing was severly precarious and dangerous. As I watched, I then found myself sinking beneath the very sandy earth which seemed beyond rescue and certain death. The area was beyond what could be rescued; it was a very dangerous area. Also before I was completely covered by the loose yet heavy dirt, I was seeking to hold up the very dirt that was covering my back. creating an air pocket beneath my chest area. I then awoke from the dream. Very disturbing. I would really like the faith of Jesus to give me hope and certain direction.

Last edited by theo on Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : information detail I just remembered)

theo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: being covered by mountain

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:32 am

This dream is about feeling overwhelmed to the point that you just don't think you are going to make it and you are doing everything you can to hold on just one more minute.

If you are not going through this right now, refer back to this when the time comes.

The scripture that I have for you is this:

4Even though I walk

through the valley of the shadow of death,a

I will fear no evil,

for you are with me;

your rod and your staff,

they comfort me.

5You prepare a table before me

in the presence of my enemies.

You anoint my head with oil;

my cup overflows.

God's got you. You will have provision.

Father,

I pray for comfort for Theo. I pray that during this time you would give Theo palpable comfort that can be felt. I pray for provision and I thank you for it and for your provision, Lord.

In Jesus Name!

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top