tooth .....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tooth .....

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:25 am

someone i recall once said that tooth issues can also be related to relationships?

Anyone have any insights as to what removing a tooth could symbolize?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tooth .....

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:17 am

Hi, Sister -

If you feel that the tooth issue in the dream is related to relationships, then it may be worth noting how it went removing the tooth: Did it hurt, did it come out easily or with difficulty, or did you even notice that the tooth was removed when it happened? Anything else stand out about the tooth? Once it was removed, did anything else happen? If these details stand out to you, it could be that the change in a real-life relationship goes the same way.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:31 am

thanks for stopping by..nice to hear from you as always :)

Actually it looked worse than it was, it didnt hurt, the guy(dentist i guess) took his dental tool and said ' look u just take it out like this".. it was already really lose.... almost out.. strange thing was that U can see a string(i assume frm the root) coming out..

at the end i was so embarrassed of my smile though, b/c u can see that whole in place of my tooth, it wasnt in the back, was more in front, side.

I was feeling embarrased & bad.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:54 am

Ah, interesting details! Do they help you to know who the relationship is with? The positive thing, I suppose, is what you said about how it looked worse than it really was, and that it didn't hurt. I'd take the dentist to be the Lord, here.

Since you said the tooth was already really loose, I'd think that the relationship is already well on the way to being over. The string could be a spiritual tie to the other person that keeps things hanging on, somehow?

If this relationship came to an end right now, do you think you'd feel "embarrassed and bad" like you did in the dream? Maybe this was a prominent relationship - one that many other people in your life would see - and now the loss of it would make you feel a little self-conscious...probably from others asking what happened?

Again, the positive thing was that it didn't hurt and that it looked worse than it was.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:04 am

well it did "look bad", as in the gap where the tooth was..i had a funny looking smile..really embarrassing!

But yes, what you wrote is correct ..it a short thing which i ended (while ago) b/c the Lord told me too...but wasnt easy. I just wanted to be obedient.
And yes i was left embarrassed by the things the person said and made me feel, b/c i ended it.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:42 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top