Hello everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello everyone!

Post by cashford on Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:27 am

Hello eveyone! My name is Christine and I am so glad I found this site. I have dreams that I feel have a lot of symbolism in them and sometimes they have been literal and I took them for symbolism. For instance, a couple of years ago I had re-occuring dreams about tornadoes; not just one but several, sometimes 50-60 or more in a dream. Each dream had different people in them but there were tornadoes. I was going through a lot in my life duirng this time emotionally and physically as well as some family members so I took this as a sign of turmoil. I do not have the gift of interpretation. It was not until a year later that tornadoes were outbreaking in the south daily!. A friend of mine asked if if it had ever crossed my mind that possibly my dreams were about those areas that were hit hard by the tornado outbreaks. Again, I am not an interpreter. I am looking forward to interacting with eveyone and learning.

cashford

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:46 am

Welcome and it is good to have you hear. I look forward to seeing your dream posts.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum