Is it possible for God to show you a future husband through a vision?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is it possible for God to show you a future husband through a vision?

Post by AiyanaS on Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:37 pm

Background: last year, when I was 18, I was recovering from an eating disorder at one point was life threatening, and was still battling with depression and suicidal thoughts. I was lonely and had no friends/ social life at all, but was a hard worker with fears that I would grow-up with a successful job but no friends/family to enrich it and make life worth it.

Well, last summer while I was at a Catholic conference I had a vision during the Mass Adoration. Before I saw the vision, I remember asking God the question; why should I continue on, why should I continue to live if Im to be destined for a lonely life?
Shortly after I asked that question: I saw a series of visions involving a man and a little girl. I saw the little girls face (she was adopted, not mine or the mans race) but not the mans, his face was hidden by a shadow. However, I do remember his hair and skin color and body frame size.
The most memorable scene for me was: I saw the man sitting on a couch, one arm resting on the couch arm and he was facing in the opposite direction of me and laughing to something someone said in a language that was not English. I remember asking myself, is that Swedish, or Slavic or something. I then asked God, if this man and child was my husband and child and I heard a mans voice say yes in my head and that I would meet him in a year. I then forgot about this until recently.
So, one year later, I meet this guy in college (community college) and when we met we really seemed to hit it off: always having something to talk about and were very comfortable talking to each other. In addition, our beliefs and some of our opinions, and thoughts about why we do certain things are the same, not lying! In fact, during this one conversation he once some things regarding his view on relationships and children that match what I say right to the last word! Literally!
Then, 10 days after I met him I remembered that vision from a year ago, and the eerie thing was he had the same hair and skin color as the guy from the vision, and body size too, and at first I was like no its just my imagination since there are many guys who could match that description. However, one day after I remembered the vision, I had the vision again while at the store shopping with my family, but it came out of no where and when I saw it my body got really weak and I started shaking, my mom even said my face turned red.
Well, when I saw the vision again I instantly noticed that the guy I met resembled, at least from the back, the man from my vision, he even speaks a language that sounds like the one from my vision. In addition, to make things even weirder, I often hear this voice in my head, accompanied by this bizarre numb/fatigue feeling in my upper body and arms, that tells me where he is at the college. I eventually go to where the voice says, just to make the voice shut-up, because it nags me saying he is [insert location], hes looking for you, go after him and hes there every time, even when I walk from the opposite side of campus, without an idea of his days schedule.

Please help.

Last edited by AiyanaS on Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

AiyanaS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is it possible for God to show you a future husband through a vision?

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:24 pm

Yes it is totally possible. Or he can show you situations that are very obviously that person. I saw my husband's kitchen and garage before we ever met.

BUT! Seeing a vision of a person who you will have an impact on your life doesn't mean that that is the person that God wants for you. You must dig deep into hearing from God to ever know for sure and I can promise you that if you dig, He will answer.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Thanks, but still a little confused.

Post by AiyanaS on Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:24 am

Mia Sherwood wrote:Yes it is totally possible. Or he can show you situations that are very obviously that person. I saw my husband's kitchen and garage before we ever met.

BUT! Seeing a vision of a person who you will have an impact on your life doesn't mean that that is the person that God wants for you. You must dig deep into hearing from God to ever know for sure and I can promise you that if you dig, He will answer.

O, Ok. Thank you for the advice. Just, I don't understand what the weird fatigue/numb feeling in my arms and upper body and the voice that tells me where he is, that is correct, 100% of the time could possibly mean. Its really bizarre, I've never had that happen before, or felt as strong of a connection to someone like I do to this person.

AiyanaS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:06 pm

I get physical symptoms when I am around someone who needs prayer in that area or has an ailment in a certain area.

Is it an external voice?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AiyanaS on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:38 pm

Mia Sherwood wrote:I get physical symptoms when I am around someone who needs prayer in that area or has an ailment in a certain area.

Is it an external voice?
internal voice, in my head.

AiyanaS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top