Possible Manifestation: Teaching in Prison

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible Manifestation: Teaching in Prison

Post by Paul RT on Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:51 pm

I was working with a work colleague (DP) helping him edit a document he drafted on prison education material.

I was then involved in teaching female prisoners. I was conscious of not getting emotionally involved with the prisoners. There were limited toilet facilities and I identified with the prisoners in that I didnít think it fair that they had assignments to submit within an unreasonable timeframe.

In both these situations I wasnít afraid and felt very comfortable in doing this.

Last edited by Paul RT on Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible Manifestation: Teaching in Prison

Post by PARVIN on Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:29 pm

hey,
this could be apart of, or your calling were god will use you sometime in the future to minister to women who are bound, remeber you are in a prision where these women are bound and the fact that they have work to submit in such a short time could mean that you could be talking to women on deathrow who only have a short time to live, remeber the bible said study to show your self approved , so in the same light they gotta show them selves approved and in the such a short time and you have to minister to them, so just a suggestion, maybe tell someone else so they can have there say.

god bless,

PARVIN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:35 pm

Thanks Parvin

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Manifestation - Teaching in Prison

Post by Paul RT on Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:24 pm

Shortly after this dream I was excluded from a program of teaching prisoners, as I failed a psychometric assessment which I undertook. It appears that I am too empathetic to disadvantaged people such as prisoners, which would make me a security risk in a prison, as prisoners may be able to manipulate me because of my sensitivities.

Since then I found a new job working with long term unemployed people which appears to me the right place for me right now.

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:59 pm

Paul RT~ I'm sorry, I have to jump on the band wagon here and walk in the conformity of the word and not that of man {according to these paper-pushers in times past.} I believe the better use of the word here that would describe what was said about you would be ''compassion''....I would rather be compasionate seven days a week than not to be and miss the Kingdom of Heaven, Amen. You keep being Christ-like for such is your reward!!!!!

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:07 am

thanks Halo thumbs

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:45 am

I totally agree with Halo on this. Better is a man of love and compassion than one that is cold and uncaring.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:11 pm

I have recently taken up a position that involves interviewing prisoners that are due to be released from jail, referring them to community resources and building a support network that aims to minimise the chances of them reoffending and returning to jail. There are both male and female prisoners in this jail.

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top