decoy bomb,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

View previous topic View next topic Go down

decoy bomb,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Post by dreamster on Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:14 pm

im in usa city sumwer, wiva swat team, thers a bomb maker whos planted a bomb sumwer ,,i hava sniper rifle ,,wiva team of 6 men, im scopeing down allys an hallways in 2 carparks,mi finga is itchy on the trigger ,,i see mi team thru the scope seaching, its very stressful,eventuly we find the bomber ,and the bomb ,,he is killed by one of the team, we difuse the bomb, then realise its justa standard sorts setup u wood learn at bomb skool ,,then i hava vision that it was justa decoy 2 get us off track, the real bomb is huge ,,bout the size of a small truck,and way more complex and carefuly hidden maybe unda ground, ,,i was real scared

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: decoy bomb,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Post by dreamster on Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:40 am

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: decoy bomb,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:39 pm

wow ur drms reminds me of everything thats goin on in US...

i think the Lord is really asking you to interceed.. u should pray over these drms when u have them .. PRayers can do miracles

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:38 pm

yep

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by knockingonthedoor82 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:46 am

I am not an interpreter but here are my thoughts. This is the same as I have felt in my spirit with the Boston bombings. This is very small and minute in comparison to what may be planned. I agree we should pray for the safety of our neighbors and country. Daily. America should very much be aware of the hazards. We have set stagnant in our freedom, grown lazy, and see God as a salve for our wounds, not a lifestyle. This has never ended well for any of the nations in the Bible. Prayer. That, I believe is the answer. :news:

knockingonthedoor82

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:04 pm

yes

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:01 pm

this still concerns me

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:25 pm

Hi Dreamster,

This is not an interpretation, but I had a dream a few days ago about a mourning mother. She was dressed in black with a black veil over her face...funeral clothes. We were on a boat and of all things on that boat was a high powered rifle with a scope. My dream felt ominous. Now I read yours and I know it's time to pray.

All of these dreams and visions about weapons, weapons of mass destruction and death. Warning comes before destruction. What a merciful and loving God for giving us a chance to pray.

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:40 pm

yep s/q,, sometimes disaster is averted or at least toned dwn, ,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by knockingonthedoor82 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:57 am

America used to be so saturated by prayer that a group of pagans tried to enter in by boat and they were unable to do so. They had to turn back. Let the men and women of God unite in prayer for our Nation, our children, and whatever tomorrow may hold. (Not an interpretation)

knockingonthedoor82

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:25 pm

duh hiding 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:07 pm

thinking

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top