Rugs In My Bed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rugs In My Bed

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:25 am

In this dream, I was making my bed. I reached under the covers near the foot of the bed and pulled out a few small rugs, one at a time. Each rug was in a style similar to what my mother once had when I was younger. Each was the size of what you'd place at a door. While removing these, I knew that someone had once placed them there with good intentions - that they were to be of some help at one time - but, apparently, they wouldn't be necessary, now. After the rugs, I pulled out the clothes that I sleep in from the same spot. End of dream.

Any thoughts are appreciated.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rugs In My Bed

Post by steadygaze on Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:50 pm

Hello and blessings Mark.

I am sensing that in your place of intimacy there is a wiping off of your feet, or dusting off your feet as you will, of the places you have walked. So that you can continue to go further, and deeper into a place of intimacy and nurturing in the Lord, and be sent to new places in the spirit ,and the natural of great influence,and it will give you more peace and rest because it will be naturally supernatural thing for you..

I see a new level of authority as well.

Please toss what does fit. I only see in part brother.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:24 pm

I keep thinking of Acts 13:51 where Paul was preaching in Antioch and the bigwigs of the city resisted him and Barnabas and it says he and Barnabas shook the dust off their feet and went another place.

A rug like you described is a place where the dust comes off one's feet and collects. That said, these are my thoughts: At one time you needed to shake off the issues from your childhood but now you've done that apparently (because you don't need the rugs anymore) so all you need to do now is enter into the shalom (rest) God provides.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:34 am

Thank you both! I appreciate all that you've shared. :)

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:10 am

Hi, i didnt read the other comments.Just wanted to share my thoughts.

Well it sounds like some sort of knowledge that you have that has helped you before, but know the are no longer necessary.

pajama's is something that you wear when you are relaxing and comfortable and in your own environment. Something you wear before you sleep and also when you are just doing nothing! :) So to me it sounds like its time to 'rest in God' instead of all that you had learned from your past, which helped your walk with God, but its maybe a season of rest.

Hope i made some sense LOL... just thinking out loud.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:49 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top