Told to trim the grass all around the outwards edges of America.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Told to trim the grass all around the outwards edges of America.

Post by steadygaze on Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:46 am

WOW I see that the format has changed. lol

Hello and blessings precious ones. I had a dream this morning and what is funny I never seem to be able to remember the whole dream just the main important part.

Dream

I am not sure if it was an Angel, or the Holy spirit because I could not see their face, but one of them came to me and told me I was to trim the grass all along the outer edges of America. So I got a lawn mower and as I looked at the grass on the outer edges of America I thought well I do not want to do this like everyone else I want to do it strategically, and effective so what ever comes against America this trim would prevent it. So I began to mow against the grass instead of with the grass. Not sure how to explain that. Let me try and draw a picture.
Grass >-------- In stead of mowing with the grass, I mowed against the grain of the grass -> --------<-(Mow) Anyway the Angel or the Holy Spirit came back to check on me and I said, " I hope you do not mind I did not want to mow like everyone else I wanted it to be effective for the Kingdom in America, so I mowed against the grain of the grass on the outer edges of America. I knew that as I was looking at what I had done, it would be effective.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top