Dream of Snakes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of Snakes

Post by Laurs on Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:03 pm

In my dream, my sister and my mother are walking in the woods. It is my sister's and my job to remove the snakes that are on this large rock that we are passing by. The rock is jutting off the side of a small cliffside. The job isn't central to the dream, merely something that my sister (Taylor) and I routinely do on our way to our destination. First I know that my sister and I must get rid of the non-poisonous snakes. It is somewhat fuzzy, but I believe my sister picks up the group of them sort-of like you would a bundle of twigs, the snakes wriggling about all the while, and dumps them over the side of the cliff. Then I go to remove the poisonous snakes. I know I should use a big stick to scoot them off the side. I get somewhat close to them however, and all of them are brownish with mottled spots on them except for one. This one is the longest. It reminded me of an albino snake I saw on television shows before because it was all white with python-like yellow markings on it. (all albino snakes are white and yellow) This particular snake sticks its head up. I hear my mother in the background saying, "Lauren, be careful" The snake tries to strike my leg once, but I dodge it. The second time, the poisonous snake bites me on the right calf.
Then I am frightened and know that we have to get to the hospital as quickly as possible. I am afraid I am going to die. I focus on keeping my heartrate down, because I know that if it goes up, the poison will spread through my body faster.
We somehow make it to the hospital. I am trying to determine what type of poison is in my body. I know that because I can feel my foot, it is not a paralyzing venom. I come to the conclusion, with sadness, that the venom is the type that eats away at the skin and other parts of the body (basically causing everything to melt into liquid). I am sad, sort-of dissapointed, not terrified. I look at my leg and see that there is a pink area on my leg. I do not see any fang-marks from where the snake bit me. I do not feel any pain. I am surprised that my leg isn't more damaged, since it has been hours since I was bitten, and this venom usually works very fast.
I thought it was nothing until I mentioned it to my father and mother. My dad told me that this always meant that someone I was trusting was going to hurt me. My thoughts went to my boyfriend, who is my best friend at school.
Please interpret this dream as quickly as you can. I am very frightened about what this could mean. I love my boyfriend very much and feel that I could trust him with pretty much anything. I am afraid that this might be a sign of something involving him. Although, I have often thought of my school as a pit of vipers, where you cannot trust anyone and must watch everything you say. Possibly this might be linked to the dream. My boyfriend is the only one that I do trust there. I do not think of him as among the rest of them, the rest being snakes. I also am afraid that God is trying to tell me something, and that if I do not pick up on it, then I will be in danger when I do go back to school...Please help!

Laurs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of Snakes

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:06 pm

Hi
precious one,

Please pray into this interpretation.

I sense this dream could represent your church family or your school family. You and your sister I believe either represents your church sister or your school sisters. You and your sister deal with snakes, which represent things coming at you not of our sweet beloved Jesus, to protect your mom meaning the body of Christ/school. Your sister deals with the non-poisonous ones and you deal with the poisonous ones. You end up getting bit by a Python looking snake that is white and yellow. Here is what snake and Python represent.

A spirit of divination

Acts 16:16 "And it came to pass, as we went to
prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us,
which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying:"

Other references to snakes - Lies and deception:

Genesis 3:13 "And the LORD [Yahweh] God said to
the woman, What [is] this [that] you have done? And the woman said, The serpent
deceived me, and I ate."

Speaking of Satan the deceiver:

Revelation "12:9 And the great dragon was cast
out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, who deceives the
whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with
him."

I sense the Lord is giving you a warning that you will get bit by this and you will feel like it is going to kill you and destroy you, and
cause you to have a melt down. But the Lord is revealing to you that it might look like that but it will have no effect on you because he is going to take care of it so it would not do anything to you. You will be like Paul in the word where he was bitten by a poisonous Snake but he shook it off into the fire and the poison did not even affect him.

Beloved one of the most high do not fear, the Lord has you covered and he was revealing this to you because he loves you and is showing you the outcome of what will take place. Rest in him sweet one.

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top