Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gracee (lionhgirl)

How to pray over your house

How do you pray to spiritually cleanse your house? I've heard so many different things to do, I'm unsure which are wise/unwise..

Also is it better doing this in a group rather than on your own?

Gracee,

I believe in praying like Jesus prayed. He was always led by God. He did nothing without God instructing Him how to do so.

Ask God how to pray and in the mean time I will pray with you.

This is how Jesus prayed for protection:

8For I gave them the words you gave me and they accepted them. They knew with certainty that I came from you, and they believed that you sent me. 9I pray for them. I am not praying for the world, but for those you have given me, for they are yours. 10All I have is yours, and all you have is mine. And glory has come to me through them. 11I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name—the name you gave me—so that they may be one as we are one. 12While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by that name you gave me. None has been lost except the one doomed to destruction so that Scripture would be fulfilled.

Father, I pray for Gracee and her house - that you would protect her and her home and family, and please keep her safe, even as Jesus prayed for His disciples Father, when He asked you to protect them by the power of your name which you gave to Him - in Jesus' name we pray.