Inter-faith marriage and drugs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Inter-faith marriage and drugs

Post by Jazzy on Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:25 pm

In my dream, I was with a group people (I know 3 of them in reality) shopping and browsing at a store. I assume this store was like a Wal-mart because I saw some packaged foods, and I distinctly remember seeing Levi's jeans and laundry detergent. In one part of the dream, I walk over to the men's Levi's jeans and see the different styled jeans in the store. One of the girl's in the group walks up to me with a guy from the group and tells him, "Hey hunny, you already have these don't you" pointing to the jeans. He agreed he did. I told her I didn't know they were together, and she said yes they are married. I was shocked as I didn't know and I told her congratulations. Then a thought came to mind: He was muslim (in reality he actually is). So I was trying to think through how all of this happened, like did she convert to his religion or what because she is Christian.

The dream transitioned and across from the jeans were some type of microphones on a table, although they didn't look like microphones (they looked like microphones cashiers use at the grocery check-out line, metal with holes at the top). We were each aligned in front of one, but mine was the only one that worked. We figured this out because we each tapped our microphones. Somehow this turns into a karaoke type of thing, and I started rapping/talking about their marriage, basically saying how I just found out but congratulations. Someone else gets the microphone from me and starts rapping about something else. Then two security officers walk up. I thought I was too loud and shouldn't have gotten on the microphone. The officers suspected something. I looked at the "husband" and he looked nervous about something; he didn't want the officers to find out something. The officers bring in the drug dogs and they sniffed all our bags. The group walked away shyly from the scene to the other side of the street, including the "husband" and "wife", except me and one of my friends. I instantly knew why the "husband" looked nervous. He had cocaine in his laptop bag. Next thing I know, the officer asks me, "who's bag is this?" as he pulled out the drugs. My friend and I were looking at each other like what??? My friend was most shocked because of the drugs and that the group was gone. She was looking in circles for them.
Are there any thoughts about this?
---------------------------------------------

The "husband" and my friend from the end of the dream are people who actually sit on both sides of me in class. Thinking about this dream, I remember looking at him one day wondering what's wrong with him because he doesn't pay attention in class like he used to at the beginning of the semester. He also seems to be much more tired. Also, I highly doubt that he's ever done drugs before.

The "wife" is one of my co-workers but also goes to my school but is a different major. To my knowledge, they don't even know each other which was one of the reasons I was so shocked they were married. Another reason is that she has the same boyfriend for over six years.

Another interesting thing is that she's Christian and he's muslim. Are there any thoughts about these symbols from this dream? Thank you

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Inter-faith marriage and drugs

Post by Jazzy on Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:04 pm

I had another dream that was similar to this one in the aspect of drug-sniffing dogs. It was evening and I was with a small group of people (don't know who) in a large plainfield, like a football field. I remember feeling overly joyous and giggly. On top of that, this group of people was laughing and smiling at me in concurrence. I began to think that I was too loud and I may have been causing a scene because when I get too excited I get loud. Police officers walked up to me with their k-9 units and allowed their dogs to start sniffing me for illicit substances. I did a total 180 in that I became extremely quiet and did not say another word upon their presence. I thought the dogs sniffed me for a good amount of time, so I sat down on the ground. After a while, the officers brought in another set of dogs, and they began to sniff and feel so personally that I felt personally invaded. I suddenly became frightened that the dogs would try to bite me. I was screaming don't bite me in my subconscious, but not out loud. The dogs did not sense my fear at all as they did not jump or pause, and I had a sudden conclusion that the dogs' role was to simply seek illicit substances and not harm me nor love me. They were directed to keep sniffing because they couldn't find anything. Next, I concluded that these officers may be up something, as to set me up. As I thought about this, I became impatient. I spoke my first words aloud in distress, "Lord, Heavenly Father". The officers were: 1) startled that I spoke, and 2) I said that phrase, because they expected nothing verbally out of me. I distinctly remember one of my friends (church member also) standing over me during this process (she was someone from the small group at the start of the dream). I sensed that she was in disbelief that I had anything illicit on me, but when I said those words she also began to feel that something fishy was going on based off the officers' reactions. She told me to start praying out loud again. So I started, "Dear Lord Heavenly Father in Jesus Name..." And the officers started to scurry like ants. I just kept praying as she said I should continue to do. The dream ended. Are there thoughts about this one?

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:59 am

So I had a dream last night where a bunch of athletes were lined up against a wall because they were suspected of carrying/doing/being involved with illicit drugs. The police had their K-9 units as well. I walked past this group of people and shook my head in despair.

As I was walking in my dream, I suddenly thought of these dreams above and thought they were manifesting. I then thought, wait I believe some may be innocent. I took another look at these athletes and thought hey, those looks on their faces aren't looks of guilt, it's a look of injustice that they have been done wrong.

Any thoughts?

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dd on Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:48 am

I don't think I have a word from God. Question: are you an outspoken Christian?
Outspokenness attracts unwanted attention from authorities (police) who then try to find something wrong. As there is nothing to find, they move on, but the scaring tactics (drug sniffing dogs) can be utterly unpleasant. Certainly pray over that Muslim guy's life. And that Christian girl, too. You never know what's happening with people on the inside.

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:00 pm

I'm not too outspoken, but I am becoming more and more I've noticed. The Christian girl told me her boyfriend was thinking about proposing. They've had a few rocky roads and have been through many ups and downs. I mentioned to her they should seek pre-marriage counseling at church before doing so, but she made it sound like he'd never step a foot in church. I'm sure she was shocked to hear that snippet of advice from me. As far as the Muslim guy, I haven't really heard him speak about his parents or life outside of classes in general much at all. You're right though, you never know what people go through. I will pray for them.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top