Outerspace Adventure...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Outerspace Adventure...

Post by Shan on Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:11 pm

I dreamed last night that my parents and I were given an opportunity to go to another planet on this new space shuttle.Several seasoned astronauts were flying it. My parents and I were given seats by the nose of the aircraft, which was all glass so we could see out. I exclaimed to my parents how great God is to have given us this opportunity to go into space! The speed at which we traveled from earth into space was extraordinary! I kept looking for when we went outside the atmosphere for the infamous view of the earth. For some reason the view I was looking for never came, but was nonetheless breathtaking!

We did not get to the planet I thought we were going to, but we landed on some planet that was VERY cold. I remember one of the astronauts (who was fairly young) had a seizure or heart attack or something and we landed so he could be taken care of. His parents were there and were very worried. I sensed that he had lost all his mental faculties and I was trying to determine in my mind if he was brain damaged. It seemed there was some sort of damage. When I assessed him in the Spirit though, I believed it would not be permanent.

This cold planet was fun and interesting. Everyone was outside playing and we must have been told that wherever we would be going would be cold because everyone had all the necessities for cold weather. I wasn't disappointed that we didn't get to our original destination. In fact, I like cold weather as we don't get much of it in Texas!

Any thoughts would be great!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outerspace Adventure...

Post by Daisy on Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:22 pm

R u considering a relocation anytime soon? Or even a vacation of sorts? Just some thoughts....

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:16 pm

Well, I thought God may be calling me to Oregon, but it seems the timing is off or I misinterpreted some things. That's all I can think of at the moment. Scratch Chin

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:24 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top