Not being able to keep a big secret

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not being able to keep a big secret

Post by Daisy on Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:55 pm

Irl we r waiting (me not as patiently lol) for my husband t get his assignment out of state for work, relocating us. We don't know where in the USA they will send us. I'm excited, but really anxious to start planning our move!

In my dream my husbands supervisor above him was talking to me. He says "I know where you guys will be relocating to, and your husbands promotion is so soon!" I was like, "tell me, tell me!" He says to me, "now I'm not suppose to repeat this information, but I could tell you if you really want to know." I was like, " we'll I don't want u to get in trouble...u don't have to tell me if u will get in trouble." He said, "we'll I can tell u, only if u don't tell anyone....u promise?" I said "sure, I promise!" He said "OK.........." Just as he was about to tell me our location.....

My 4 yr old son woke me up! :hmm:

Really? This is almost humorous..... bandaid

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not being able to keep a big secret

Post by Daisy on Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:09 pm

:bump:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top