Please interpret this...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please interpret this...

Post by rbender on Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:35 pm

My best friend had this dream about me last night and I was wondering if anyone was able to interpret this? Thank you in advance.

Ok, it was night time. We (you and I) were driving your car (which was MERCINES 1982 CHEVY NOVA LOL!) and we were out of town (I don’t know where we were or where we were going). We stopped at a store. You went inside and I was parking the car. There was a guy with a knife standing outside so I wanted to back the car in just in case we had to get away quickly…You walked right past him and saw the knife! As I was backing the car in I pulled forward one last time to straighten out and the whole car flipped over. Not side to side roll but went straight up in the air in a circular motion and landed on the roof. (hope that makes sense).

You came out of the store and you were like how are going to get there? I was like I don’t know. I don’t even know what happened. Then we walked across the street to your car (Your Hyundai was there) and there was an envelope on your windshield with a note and $20 that said “you should share your blessings” You opened the car door and there was about 15 other envelopes with money inside. You ran around to other cars in the parking lot and put them on the windshields but you didn’t give me one!!! Right after you got back in the car, out of breath lol I woke up.
HELPPP!!!!

rbender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please interpret this...

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:49 am

I believe that this is a prophetic dream about something literal coming in your future. However, the dream is extremely exaggerated so that you will recognize the similarities when it happens in the future. I don't believe the car will flip over or that you will literally be putting envelopes on cars. However, blessings/sharing comes to mind.

Please pay attention to little things that will remind you of this dream and let us know what it is.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top