AN EMPTY COFFIN

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AN EMPTY COFFIN

Post by Terrie on Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:05 am

The other night I had a dream where I was with my mother and we were looking for a space up front to bury an empty coffin. The land was vast but wasn't a cemetery just a lot of land with not many plots around. I wanted to bury the coffin up towards the front.
I started digging the grave and it was a small narrow opening the coffin was not that big.
We picked up the coffin together and threw it into the grave. Covered it with dirt and we were smiling. The dream didn't scare me I just thought it was weird and left em puzzled.
I have heard that dreaming of a coffin also signifies the end of something and the beginning of a new phase.
Last week I went on a spiritual cleansing to eliminate bad emotions and release all dormant feelings of hatred inside against others.
Please can anyone tell me what this dream represents I would greatly appreciate it very much.

Last edited by Terrie on Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : want it erased)

Terrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AN EMPTY COFFIN

Post by Lord Chaser on Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:20 pm

There is something that you and your mother both share - possibly a generational curse that needs to be buried- it is something that has been passed down and although you can handle it rather easily you will need her help to bury it

Lord Chaser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrie on Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:13 pm

Well I have had all generational curses broken through prayer fasting and mediation. Now we did have a broken relationship at one time but now we have mended our relationship forgiven each other and love each other very much. My mother has been in my corner through a lot and I want to repay her for all she has done for me. I'm single she has been married before but she has no desire to get married again. I do have a desire to get married and give her a grand child. I'm in my 40's and have no children. I still would like to hear more from others on the subject.

Terrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:04 am

Terrie,

I don't have a prophetic answer but sometimes if I ask questions it will help the dreamer (you) to understand the dream and everything will fit perfectly leaving no room for doubt. I'm not saying that it works everytime but it is usually 100% successful when I do it with my own dreams.

Secondly, this dream might not be about something in your life today. Sometimes dreams immediately precede, by a matter of days, something that will come into your life and then you already have the answer before you even asked the question.

Let's start with: What is going on in your life that you and your mother are trying to do together or that would relate to both you and your mother?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:47 am

tery,, a grt dream indeed ,,as i read it i got the phrase ''bury the hatchet'', and i agree wiv u that it involves burying issues of the past, often unforgivness holds us bak ,,confession is great 4 thye soul ,,D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrie on Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:03 am

I thank everyone for their comments and I have come to the conclusion that this dream was indeed a metaphor for burying all the dead weight and the heaviness of un forgiveness.

One day while going through meditation and fasting I cried out to GOD to release me inside my heart of all un forgiveness from past hurts and if their were still any underlying feelings against my mother and others. I asked GOD to heal my soul, my heart and erase those thoughts from my mind. A supernatural incident occurred right after that where a purging took place inside my body. I won't go into a lot of details but I know demons were not pleased by this action.

Last night I had a dream where My mother and I were having a celebration with others and members from a church that I sue to attend. I see nothing but great blessings ahead. Thank you all for your input it's been a great help.

Terrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:23 am

If the coffin was empty, I'm not comfortable that anything has been buried.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:11 pm

i wundered about that,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:55 am

Hmmmm I am thinking about the empty casket also. Seems to me there should be more here. I will have to pray about this one and see how the Lord leads.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top