HUGE RINGWORM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HUGE RINGWORM

Post by Chosenone on Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:23 am

Reality: A woman of God whom he uses mighty!!!! She is a prophet of God and has her own ministry! I use to work closely with her but for some reason she has stopped communicating with me. It seems like when I try to contact her - she ignores my emails and calls. (not really sure why)

I dreamed I saw her and I was going to try to act like I didn't see her to keep from being rejected but I looked anyway and when I looked at her - she looked like she needed help with something. I went over and she lifted her blouse and I saw this huge ringworm on her stomach and she looked like she was very uncomfortable. so I immediently started to prayer for healing - I layed hands on it and prayed to God to heal her and I woke up.

Any ideals on what this could mean?

Chosenone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HUGE RINGWORM

Post by Lord Chaser on Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:23 pm

There may be a spirit that is consuming her on an unclean thing that is hindering her relationships or even her ministry, this dream is a call to prayer for her deliverance as she is under some form of attack

Lord Chaser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chosenone on Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:51 am

Hello Lord Chaser, thank you so much. This is confirmation and started to pray! Thanks again!

Chosenone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:47 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top