A snake big like a python spit out 2 humans

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A snake big like a python spit out 2 humans

Post by Den on Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:14 pm

Hi,
Presently I'm going trough a very stressful situation. Please pray for me.

In my dream there is a big snake like a python moving towards me and others to eat us. But the snake is to slow and can not catch up with us. At my surprise the snake spit out two humans that she had previously swallow to make room in her belly and be able to eat us. Also it wanted to be lighter, more flexible, and faster to move. The snake lifted it's head to look at us and moved toward our direction.
And I wake up from my dream.

I thank you in advance to interprete my dream, any thoughts is appreciated.

God bless,
Den

Den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A snake big like a python spit out 2 humans

Post by Lord Chaser on Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:33 pm

This snake may represent a demonic presence.. but you not should run , you should stand it spit out the humans to provoke more fear in you to keep you running, But God has not given us a spirit of Fear.. you kill the snake by crushing it's head.. use your praise and warfare... you were asleep in the dream but woke up in time to realize what you had to do to gain victory.. You are more powerful than the snake but it wanted to keep you in fear so won't you realize you can destoy it... Stay in warfare , The victory is yours!!

Lord Chaser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Den on Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:17 pm

Thank you Lord chaser to respond,
God bless,
Den

Den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:04 am

Your dream reminds me of a vision a prophet had once of a snake that had two heads--the Holy Spirit showed him the two heads were insecurity and inferiority and they were the doorways through which every other spirit could gain entrance.

Lord Chaser is right about how you need to use your spiritual weapons--praise, the Word, the blood of Jesus, prayer, obedience--and this enemy will have NO POWER over you! You are a conqueror! You are an overcoming, blood-bought saint! You can find rest, even in the midst of your situation and joy and peace if you keep your eyes on Jesus.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:57 am

The snake in my dreams represents problems or threats to my health. In this dream it represents your fear of how big a problem is but not necessarily that you are going to be swallowed by this snake.

Does two people represent anything to you with regard to what your worried about.

Have you had any other dreams that you recall?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Z on Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:45 am

IF IT IS ABOUT A HEALTH ISSUE COULD THE TWO PEOPLE THAT THE SNAKE SPIT OUT REPRESENT TWO PEOPLE THAT YOU KNOW OF THAT BEAT CANCER OR A DISEASE THAT YOU FEAR WILL OVERTAKE YOU DEN?

Last edited by Linda Z on Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SPELLING ERROR)

Linda Z

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Den on Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:50 pm

Hi everyone,
Not long after the dream, something happen. I am in a very stressful situation that started in October until now. I never thought it could be that difficult for me. I feel broken. Please pray for me.
Your sister in Christ,
Den

Den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:34 pm

Den,

Would you like to PM me to talk about it?

Mia

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Den on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:26 pm

In real life the snake represented a woman. She lives at the same place as me. Because of jalousie this woman does everything to make me look bad since October.

Maybe I saw that problem bigger then it is, and that is why it was so stressful and emotional to me.

Thank you for concern and prayers,
God bless,

Den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:32 am

Den,

It could be that you are worried about how bad she is making you look but it's really not that bad. Either way, pray. If God is for us, who can be against us!? He's got you, just remain under the shadow of His wing and nothing she can do will harm you. Ask Him to turn everything to the good.

With love,
Mia

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Den on Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:14 pm

Thank you Mia

Den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:32 pm

Deborah wrote:Your dream reminds me of a vision a prophet had once of a snake that had two heads--the Holy Spirit showed him the two heads were insecurity and inferiority and they were the doorways through which every other spirit could gain entrance.

Lord Chaser is right about how you need to use your spiritual weapons--praise, the Word, the blood of Jesus, prayer, obedience--and this enemy will have NO POWER over you! You are a conqueror! You are an overcoming, blood-bought saint! You can find rest, even in the midst of your situation and joy and peace if you keep your eyes on Jesus.

Jealousy is caused by feelings of insecurity and inferiority.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bluedreamsgirl on Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:49 pm

Dear Den, I am not a registered interprepeter, but I prayed about this dream. This is what I think it means. I believe you are correct that the snake was the woman you mentioned. She spat out two people so there would be room for you and another. It seems to me that there is a pattern here. In her jealousy, she wants to destroy, or consume you and a significant other in your life. The two people she spit out could be another man she was infatuated with that she was no longer interested in and someone significant to him, a new girlfriend, perhaps. When women are spurned they can become filled with wrath and when you rejected her attentions she set out to destroy you, emotionally. I believe Lord Chaser is correct in his advice, and I would take it a step further. This woman clearly has a sense of being unlovable and is reacting out of fear and insecurity like Mia said. I think we should pray for her. Pray that shecwill know that God loves her and she is acceptable in His sight, with all her flaws and sin, and wants her to know that only He can heal those deep wounds inside her soul. Whenwe pray for someone it is impossible to fear them for perfect love driveth out fear. I hope this helps.
In His Love,
Bluedreamsgirl

bluedreamsgirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quenette on Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:20 pm

Could it be...

The snake put the two persons out as weapons to be formed against you (basically the enemy put out two of his foot soldiers he knows that he has already, he's not worried about not being able to get to them when needed).

Your life has a great anointing on it whereas the enemy has to be quick and mobile, to come after you and try and throw you off course. He can't touch you (no weapon formed against you shall prosper) but he wants you to know that he's after you. You mentioned us...I'm assuming, children, family? Either way - he wants you and whatever you're connected to... you're the vehicle in helping to destroy his kingdom. What a blessing to be hated by the devil! happy dance

Sounds like that's your battle. There's a high calling on your life and the enemy is trying his best to send any and everything he can to make you feel you're not who God says you are already. He wants you to feel inferior and insecure to keep you from moving forward in the will of God. Don't let him intimidate you - he's a liar. Everything he tries to torture with, remember THE DEVIL IS A LIAR!! He's incapable of the truth. Stand in the power & authority God has equipped you with and move forward into the promises of God almighty to do the work He's called you to do. Let not your heart be troubled (John 14:27).

Blessings to you...

Quenette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Den on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:58 am

Thank you all and God bless,
den

Den

View user profile

Back to top Go down